vi.

"Yah ! Are you crazy?!" Was all Riel could say after Gikwang came up to her and scared her.

"Ohh ~ I got you again." Gikwang laughed and said it in a sing song voice. It was free period so they had time to practice for the showcase.

As they were practicing, a very familiar face peeked through the door and Gikwang immediately stopped.

"Yes?" Gikwang said rather enthusiastically. Riel rolled her eyes and sat down on the floor instead, exhaustion painting her features as she wait for him to finish entertaining his "honey".

"Ohh! Ah.. G-Gikwang ,o-oppa, I'm sorry I didn't know you were here. I was just looking for Hyolin. Okay, I'll be leaving now." She bows before leaving.

"Ah! Wa—" before he could even stop her from leaving , she's gone. His glum mood suddenly hyped up.

"Riel, come on !!!"

"Aigoo, I'm tired , Gikwang... can't we just take a break?"

"Did you hear that tho??" He takes up the offer. His neck was red as much as Riel can see and looked at her expectantly.

"Yeah... yeah... oppa." Riel then put her hands together and batted her eyelashes, imitating the girl.

Gikwang all could was look at her in disgust,"what was that?"

"Aish..." Riel grabbed the towel and threw it at him in annoyance.

"Yah.... you really like to ruin it, don't you?"Gikwang went to her side and nudged her. "You don't have to be jealous... You can call me 'oppa' anytime."

She mimicked a person throwing up and stucked her tongue out.

"As if." She said and went back to trying to come up with the following step in the choreo.

"Excuse me." Someone comes up to the door again. It was Luna."You owe me this one, Gikwang!" She says before leaving a bag at the doorstep.

"Oh, just in time!" He rans to the door and shouts 'thank you' before she could go further. He brings the bag inside and sets it down in between him and Riel.

"What's that?"

"Didn't you say Luna was late again? I asked her if she could buy us food on the way."

"Now you're making her run errands for you too? "She chuckled.

"I told her to buy something for her too and I'll pay her back. And you're welcome." He winks.

"I haven't even said thank you yet!" She raises her voice in annoyance.

"Just eat!!!" He raises his voice back to annoy her more before handing her share.

She takes it.

'Oh, how could he know this is my favorite?' She looks at him and he was already stuffing his mouth with food. She takes out the small box of meat buns.

"Thank you for the food..." she said before taking her first bite.

"What?" He says turning his head at her with wide eyes.

"Thank you."

"What was that?" He says again leaning closer to her.

"Just eat." She flicks his forehead at him before laughing.

"I just bought you food and you just flick my forehead?" He pretends to be surprised.

Being the extra person he is, he puts down his food and stands up. He put his hand on his hips and puts on a disappointed look, but fails miserably.

"Because you were just really testing me!" She shouts back jokingly.

***

"Eight!" The counting stops and the two of them collapse on the floor. Tired from doing their routine.

"Ahh... I'm so tired..." Riel complains. "We've been practicing since morning, I need to sleep." She turns to her side and curls up.

All of a sudden a towel was thrown over her head.

"Get up. Dry your sweat. You'll catch a cold because of that." Gikwang says.

She sat up and crawled to get her water bottle.

"I guess we're done for today." He sighs.

"We are." Soon she starts thinking how much time she has to get her homework done.

"Sorry for keeping you late. Here, I'll walk you to the bus stop."

"Ah! There's no need for that, I can ask Ki Hyuk to pick me up." She refuses. Standing up and putting her coat on, she dials her brother's number and ask to pick her up. Gikwang on the other hand, fixed other stuff that were needed before they left.

Once she got home, she lied on her bed , trying to finish an English reading homework.

"Wah, this is so hard." She threw her stuff down and ignored it.

Suddenly someone knock on her door hastily. 

"Chill...." She said exasperatedly. 

 She went to her door and opened it.

"Gikwang hyung's crush has a crush on him too!" Ki Hyuk blurted out as soon she opened the door.

A/N: hello everyone ! I'm sorry I just got around and updated really late ! I just undergone a surgery the past month and was really busy preparing for it , sorry -.-" I hope you like this ! And again sorry for such a slow update on this ! Huhu