Back to school

Tracy and I separated ways the day after the graduation. She was going to France for a vacation and I stayed home with my video games. But it's the first time I was excited to go to school. Because I knew Tracy was there.

When I woke up, I went down directly to eat breakfast. Mom prepared me some Omelette because if I have a big day she cooks my favorite dish. I ate silently. "Blake why so silent?" Mom asked. "Oh it's nothing. I'm just thinking about something." I answered. "Well, eat up you got a big day today."

Dad brought me to school along with Steven. "Blake, we better get going, we'll be late." He said. "Steven, do you have any girlfriends?" I asked. "I don't."

"When I arrived at the campus of high school campus, I saw Dwayne. "Dwayne!" "Blake!" We ran towards each other. "Dwayne how are you?" I asked. " Never better!" He answered. "Let's go to the classroom." He suggested. "Okay."

While I was walking to the classroom, I heard a voice say," Blake!" I looked behind me. It was Tracy.

"Trace!" I yelled. We ran towards each other. " Blake, I missed you!" " I missed you too!" "So, how was France?" I asked. "It was okay. We went to the Eiffel Tower and ate some really good food. Plus Paris is the city of love."

When we went inside our classroom we took our sit and settled down. "Good morning class. My name is Mr. Powers." He said. " Good morning Mr. Powers." We said. He let us do some work and stuff.

When it was time for recess, I ate some Sneakers. Great chocolate.

"So class we are going to be doing something we all love. We will be creating pairs for our activity. I'll pick your pair." Mr. Powers said. " Tracy with--" "BLAKE!!" Everyone shouted. "Okay, Tracy and Blake."

"Your activity is all about your favorite chocolate. You have to write an essay about it."

After school Tracy and I went to my house to do our project. We went upstairs. "What's your favorite chocolate?" I asked Tracy. "Sneakers duh. " She said. "Me too!" We did our project all night.