Camping

When January came, camping was about to start. So I prepared my tools and a great breakfast.

When I arrived, I saw Tracy was waiting for me. "Trace!" I yelled. "Blake!" He said. "Tracy we must probably get to the meeting point." I suggested. "Okay."

When we were walking, I saw Riley and Dwayne. "Hey Dwayne!" I said. "Hey Blake!" He yelled back. "Hey Riley!" She said. "Hey Tracy!" Riley said. "So you guys are together huh." I said. "Stop it Blake!" Dwayne said. Riley just giggled.

We went to the meeting point at our class room. "Good morning. We must start with our activity." Mr. Powers said. Then we went. And we did some activities.

Tracy and I started out with "trust fall." It's were you have to fall and your partner will catch you. So when I fell, Tracy caught me. But then we both fell. "Hahaha!" I laughed. "So much for trust fall."

After that we did rock climing. Mr. Powers had setup a rock wall and ropes. When it was my turn, I climbed the wall easily.

When I was coming back down I saw Tracy coming up. When she arrived at the top, she lost balance and then she fell. On me.

We both fell down on the mattress. Since it's thick, it didn't hurt. But I think Tracy was not fine. "Owwwww." She said. "My arm." "Stay calm Trace." I said. When the camp director came, he said. "Oh no! We must get you to the hospital. You have a broken arm." "Crap!" She said. Then she was brought to the ambulance.