Drama llama

Connor's P.O.V-

"Connor this was such a great idea, it's beautiful here." Sara said gazing at the setting sun, her eyes sparkling in pure awe.

As I was looking at her beautiful face and watching the way her eyes catch the light I accidentally said something out loud that was meant to be in my head. "Not as beautiful as you."

My eyes went wide and I covered my mouth. "I meant to say that in my head." I said blushing and looking into her baby blues.

She bit down on her lip trying not to smile too much. Does she have any idea what she looks like when she does that?

I moved even closer to her, taking her hand in mine. I stroked her cheek lightly with my finger and then I tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. I moved my hand back down to her face again and gently cupped it with my hand.

"Connor, what are you...?" Sara said looking at my lips and then back up to my eyes before I cut her off by kissing her full on the mouth.

Sara responded by kissing me back almost instantly. I slowly moved my hand to her upper back and the other was now loosely gripping her waist and pulling her closer to me.

One of her hands was resting on my chest while the other was running through my hair.

Just as our kissing was getting good I faintly heard a scream of a girl getting closer and closer to us. I unwillingly broke apart from the kiss and turned around just in time for a teenage girl to tackle me to the shore of the beach.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry Connor. My inner fangirl gave me too much power, which caused me to knock you over. I only meant to give you a hug." She said smiling apologetically and getting off of me. "Here let me help you." She said outstretching her hand to help me up.

"It's alright, it was an accident." I said accepting her hand. "What's your name cutie?" I said smiling and looking down at this rather short fan, who looked about 13.

"Stephanie." She said quietly while blushing and lightly kicking the sand around with her feet.

"Well Stephanie, would you like to take a picture with me and maybe have something signed?" I said to the small girl who wordlessly nodded her head eagerly with her eyes as big as the moon.

"Eeeeek! Yes please! Could you sign my phone first and then we can take a picture?" Stephanie said excitedly jumping up and down.

"No problem, by the way frantastic bracelet." I said winking, noticing her bracelet that had my name on it.

"Haha thanks Mr.Spreadable choclate." I said grinning while referencing one of his videos.

"I see you know about my secret stripper life. Just don't tell her." I pointed in Sara's direction laughing.

"Tell who? There's no one here Con." I looked at her confused and then diassapointedly turned around to find her gone. When I looked over to my right I saw Sara walking very quickly to the boardwalk. I ran over to her as fast as I could and spun her around. As soon as she realized who it was she slapped me hard in the face.

"Sara, it's not what it looks like she's a fan. She's a viewer. She watches my YouTube channel." I said frantically taking her hand in mine and looking her in the eyes.

"Yeah, sure Connor. I knew you were a player ever since I first saw you. Next time I'll listen to my head instead of my heart. I see she's more important anyway." Sara said swatting my hand away with tears streaming down her face. "Goodbye forever."