Facing Fear (Were Wolf Novel)

Ryan barred his teeth as he looked in the mirror, he ran his fingers through his dark brown hair giving it the 'I just got out of bed' look. His mother; Luna Jazamine came into his bedroom. "Ryan," she said, "hurry up, school is about to start. You don't want to be late! You need to be mature you're gonna be 17 in a few days! You need to be a responsible Alpha!" And with that she exited his room, allowing him to finish getting ready. He quietly muttered foul words under his breath. Ryan started thinking about who his mate would be, he's always had a thing for Rebecca Reynolds. Maybe the Moon Goddess will make them mates.

Jenna Lydke POV-

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a red, fresh apple. I hurried out of the kitchen doors deciding to walk for exercise to the school. That and I have no ride..... As I walked I saw the son of the alpha from Black Star Pack. I wasn't in their pack, for I was a rogue. The alphas son was named Ryan. He was cute. Wait what?

I looked over at Ryan and he saw me looking his faced scrunched up in disgust, I frowned and kept my head down staring at the sidewalk. As I was walking I bumped into the schools what's the word? Slut. "Ew Ryan the rogue touched me" she said in disgust in her high pitched seductive voice. I rolled my eyes and continued my way to school. I heard Ryan and the slut, Rebecca talking about me. It doesn't bother me, I always deal with the hurtful comments. Soon I started to not care.

Ryan Cooper POV-

I saw the rogue staring at me. She was pretty but I couldn't like a girl like her.

Then I saw the most beautiful thing, Rebecca.

She bumped into the girl and said a rude remark but I loved her to much to care for the rouges feelings. Rebecca was talking to me about the girl but I zoned her out staring at the back of the girl. "Ryan? Ryan! Are you listening to me?!?!?" She screamed at me flipped out. I snapped out of the 'trance' "Oh. Oh yeah baby, I agree with you." I lied but I wanted to keep the beauty happy.

Soon we reached the school building, "ah back to the hell hole" I said amused. I heard the rogue giggle. I smiled to myself.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

A/N I usually give up on my books because there not good but even if this doesn't that get many fans who will read I will surely finish the book for the little amount of people :)

Thank you so much for reading Chapter 2 will be out soon ;)