Chapter 12

"Here."

I watched the bowl of Icecream.For some reason sitting in Cami's kitchen at 11pm felt good.I smiled." Do you think Icecream fix everything."

He smirked.His expression turned serious hilariously." Is that a rhetorical question?"

I giggled." It wasn't a question."

"I mean if you don't want it..." He reached for it.

I smacked his hand. "Move." I ate a spoonful knowing he was waiting for me to tell him what happened.

I didn't exactly want that to happen yet.

"So your working and never even told me."

He yawned and didn't look at me. Yeah.Your busted.

"Yeah."

My eyebrows furrowed."Why didn't you want to tell me."

"That's not important."

I ate another spoon.He won't tell me.

"Ay.Oh!Why are you here?"Angel whispered loudly.

I smiled at him."I wanted to hang with you guys." That's technically true.

"So you missed me."

"Naturally."

He sat Taking my bowl and spoon eating the Icecream."So what's wrong?"

Cami took the bowl." I made that for her."

I watched them argue and realized to late why they stopped talking.I'm such a crybaby.Juliyah is right.

"Hey.I'm sorry,"Angel whispered softly concern filling his voice."its yours I shouldn't have taken it."

"What did Dewon do?"Cami demanded.

I shook my head and sniffed whimpering.Cami imediately pulled me too his chest.Emily was right.Everyone is right.What would Cami say if I told him What I did.What I agreed to. I really like Dewon.I really do.I don't know What to do.I don't want him to know I'm selfish and I want him to be with me and not his Ex.

He's my friend.He would do the same.

Why does his friendship hurt. I've always looked forward to his friendship.

"I'm sorry"I mumbled.

Cami chuckled.

WHY IS HE LAUGHING!

He stood carrying me up the stairs to his room."Nice hot shower."He sat me on the bed.

I watched him whistle and grab his cloths.I decided my tears on his pillow is a Good way to punish him.

Not long after Cami left Angel slid threw the door."Tell me What happened."

I sniffed."Hm?"

"Will you tell me what's going on."

I sat quietly.I need to distract myself."Your still here."

" Oh.Of course honey."

"What about school?"

"What about it."

I yawned.I'm tired."You shouldn't miss alot of days."

"Your so cute worrying about me.I'm fine though."His eyes told a different story.

I didn't want to force him to tell me so I gave up.Which forced him to tell me.

"Well this is a Good oppurtunity so I can tell you."He sighed."I leave home often because,"he paused for a long time."I-im Gay.My family really can't accept that.My dad heard I was gonna hang out with my friend who is also uh gay and when he thought I wasn't listening ,well he was screaming at the top of his lungs,"his eyes rolled "he told mom he didn't want to deal with another faggot."