Chapter 7

He watched me for a long time saying nothing. I said nothing. Then he held me again. I felt annoyed so I told him just that.

He sighed a lot. Then he put me over his shoulder. I grabbed the bowl and leaned back so the ice cream slid easily into his shirt he put me down and ripped off his shirt. I laughed and I swear it was so weird I wasn't scared of him. He looked so mad yet I simply laughed.

"You are so dead." But he smiled while I ran. The door opened and his mom came in she took one look at him and me (naturally he caught me.)

"Rape!"

"Camiron!"

He jumped back hands up." No mom I-"

"I cant believe you are doing this kind of thing to her."

"I wasn't. I swear."

"Go put some cloths on!!"

He walked past me and stuffed the shirt in my face all over my hair. I chased him up the stairs and fell. He sat me on the last step and watched me then caressed my face."Your eyes are so beautiful."

I watched him then laughed."You have no game what so ever. Go change your clothes free stripper."

He sighed and narrated."And so the boy continued his lonely journey to his room with out a beautiful companion at his side to keep him company." He stood and started grinding and pointed for me to come to him. My face heated. What is he doing?

"Boy! If you don't get up them stairs!"

He groaned."GOD MOM! YOU ruin everything."

She laughed as he slammed his door. I went back to her confused."Uhhh is he okay."

"Yeah he is. Hes only kidding he likes to make fun of dramatic kids."

I smiled. Hey I do that too."Umm can I please wash my hair?"

"Yes of course honey. Lets talk."

"Umm okay."

She washed my hair and told me about how straight my hair was. Cami interrupted us."What do you want for dinner?"

"Something with garlic."

"Spaghetti coming right up. Why were you so late give me your phone."

She obeyed. I watched him question her and she told him she was leaving to go and hang with a friend.

"Hmmmm."

He served dinner and set down the rules for his mom. She had to call him every 45 minutes and if she were a little bit late all hell would break loose. He did a way better job at protecting than I did. I watched him work out after dinner while I played with my hair. He took another shower. I sighed.

"So. Lets talk about our feelings." He said as he put on a tank top and basket ball shorts. He plopped on the bed next to me.

I cocked my head to the side and watched him.

"Huh?"

"Isn't that what sleep overs are like? You talk about things and...uh braid each others hair."He got behind me and started to touch my hair. He scared me when he talked."Omg!"His voice was high pitched and crackie as he tried to sound like a girl."I saw Dewon and he and his girlfriend totally bra-oke uhhp."He emphasized his words.

Nonetheless I was intrigued

"What really?"

"Yeah he called her a B. He was so manly I was getting excited all over."