15- Rupunzel and the four giants.

Stephen i POV

When we got home i was presuming the girls would be hunger because it was lunch time..

"What do you ladies want to eat?" I asked unlocking the door. 

"Can we get Subway?" Gracie asked smiling a toothy grin.

"You should have asked me that while we were driving home, silly. Everyone back to the car." I said re-locking the door behind me. We all got back in the car and drove to Subway.

"Hi i'm Charlotte. What can I get you today?" A girl asked. I looked up to see Char.

"Why didn't you tell me that you worked here?'' I asked.

"Well... i only work here some days at the hour and a half lunch break." Char answered. "Who are these lovely ladies?" she asked pointing at my sisters. 

"I'm Gracie and she is Alison. But, her friends call her Ali. So you should probably call her that too." Gracie said. Char laughed.

"well, Gracie and Ali I'm Charlotte, one of you sisters friends from school. What would you two like to eat? 

"Can we have a 12 inch meatball sub to share please?'' Ali asked.

'And can i have a bacon and chicken 6 inch, please?" I asked. Char nodded and got to work. after thirty minutes we finished eating, thanked Char and drove home. I put the car in the garage and the girls ran to the door. 

"Good luck getting in. You girls dont have the key." I said walking up behind them. I opened the door to hear the TV on. I didn't leave it on let alone turn it on. I was about to walk in the door when some one screamed.

"Did you see that touch down Ryder.??" 

"Yes i saw it.. I have eyes." Ryder answered. I rolled my eyes and looked at the girls. 

"Go in through the back door and go up to your rooms. I have some idiots to deal with." I answered.

"How did they get in?" Gracie asked.

"I am about to find out." I said to them. Once they got to the backdoor I walked in.

"If you boys ate my food, they will never find your bodies." I called. the TV volume was lowered and I had three sets of eyes on me. Wait three.... I saw Lucas, Ryder and Matthew. "Wheres Levi?"I asked.

"He may or may not be trying to get in to the notebook that was hidden in your wall...." Matthew answered.

"Why was it in the wall?" Ryder asked.

"Because it was there to keep morons like you out of it. Fuck." I said running my hand through my hair. "Where is he?" 

" He's in the small added room beside your room." Ryder answered.

"I have questions for you after, but first before all hell breaks lose i need that book back." I said walking up the stairs. "Daniels. If you open that book you're a fucking dead man." I yelled. I got to the room and saw his sitting on my bean bag chair.

"Stepheni...Hey.. about the book." He started and then. I pulled the book out of his hands and left to go back down stairs. I was half way down the stairs when Levi left the room and I sat in the arm chair waiting for him. Once he sat down beside Lucas on the couch I spoke. 

" You didn't open it right?" I asked.

"Nope. Whats in it? Is it a diary?" Levi asked.

"no." I said taking my necklace off which by the way was another key. I opened the book and showed the boys. ( The book is like the one above but, with only even room for a key.) "See.. nothing important." I say quickly. I go to close the book but Ryder grabs my arm.

"If it isn't important why are you closing it so fast?" he asked.

Time to do what you were taught. Live your life as a lie. "Because if i am home right now, i have to go make sure my sisters have food. So, if you want go ahead and watch your damn football but, let me go do my job." I answered walking up the stairs. I put the book on my bed and walked back down the stairs.

"Isn't that the parents job?" Matthew asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"the cooking. isn't it the parents job?" Levi continued. 

"Like I said... I have a job to do." I said walking into the kitchen. I started to cook up the meat for tacos. The parents job. Puh. I thought. What a funny joke... I was pulled out of my thoughts by someone going into the fridge. I turned around to see Ryder pulling out the cheese an putting it on the counter. He walked over to where the the cheese grader was and started to grade cheese. "You don't have to help you know... You can go watch the game." I said grabbing the taco shells out of the pantry.

"But I want to." He said putting the cheese on the table. I gave him an odd look. "What's that look for.?"

"Well one minute you are bugging me, the next you brake into my house and then you help me cook dinner. What's with you boys? So fricking confusing!" I said grabbing the salsa and the sour cream out of the fridge.

"What can we say? The ladies love it." He answers. Then, we just quietly finish supper. About ten minutes later I hear footsteps.

"You made us supper?" Levi asked.

"Yea..." I said uneasily. Then the unexpected happened, he hugged me.

''You'll get used to it..." Matthew said.

''You can make Taco's?" Matthew said going to grab a piece of food. I slapped his hand. "Oww!"

"You have to wash up. And while you are at it,  Ryder grab the girls."

"This reminds me of Snow white and the Seven Dwarves." Matthew said chuckling.

"Well, for starters there are only four of you and you guys are not dwarves. You are giants!'' I reply smiling.

"And she is not snow white. She is Rapunzel!" Levi said.

"Rapunzel and the four dwarves. Perfect." Lucas said.

"Does that mean I get to hit you all with frying pans if you don't go grab my sisters and wash up?" I asked smirking. And with that all the boys took off to get ready for supper. I smiled. I think I may end able to her used to this.