gone yet new.

CHAPTER 1

My name is Skylar Streak,my parents died when i was a baby.so i grew up in "MS.CLAIR FOSTER CARE".Ms.claire was really nice and treated all 15 of us girls like her own.she enjoyed taking care of us.I was the oldest out of 15 girls,im 15 years old.they were all like my little sisters,there so sweet.my favorite was little Joanna,our youngest,8 years old.she is totally getting adopted by someone caring,she was so adorable,my little sis.as for me...no one really took in older kids..they think were trouble and misbehaved.SO,they always took the younger ones.Im ok though,when im 18 i'll move away and find a job..and live.I pray to God that,i'll make it without anyones help.because in few more years i'll  leave,be an adult,get a job ect.Im ready to be on my own..

"oh."I said waking up in the morning,along with 15 other beds in a row.all the girls were up,except for me.I can sleep till worlds end.I got and went to the bathrom.15 rows of mirrors and sinks.mine was the first one,i am the oldest after all.I looked in the mirror,to find a teenage girl with long,black hair,blue eyes.i had bend a little to see my full face,i was tall,and the last time i checked i was...?..i think 5"10".I brushed my teeth and washed my face and tied my hair up in a messy bun,got dressed and went to eat."GIVE ME MY HAIR BRUSH BREE" chole said chasing bree around the table."I NEED IT MORE,MS.CLAIR SAYS TO FREKING SHAREE!!!"I rolled my eyes and sat down to eat with the other at the long table."just let her use it chole,shes a mess." "fine" said chole,tossing the brush to bree,who smiled and ran of.

"EVERYONE I HAVE AN ANNOCMENT" said mrs.clair."Someone is getting adopted today! a couple wants a girl,everyone get ready and look your best,just because it saterday,doesn't mean you can slouch around"all the girls went back to thier room and put on their best outfit,I on the other hand went to go watch TV,like they would want a girl who is already 15."Sky,arent you going to prepare"said ms.clair brushing her blonde curly hair out the way."no,i think im good." "just because your older doesnt mean automatically they wont pick you,go put on your outfit,skylar" "fine" i said storming of.

I went to the bedroom to find 15 girls changing and flat iron,curling irons,and stuff.Rarity,look stunning wearing a light blue dress with curls in her hair.I went to my closet,and scanned it so see what i can wear."This is such a waste of time its not like were all going!" "they all looked at me for 5 second,and went back to running around and getting ready.i streightend my long hair,put on a black and white pattern sweater with aztec designs and some skinny jean.i was done,and actually looked good.DING DONG DING DONG."shit" I whispered,they were here

~~~~~~

OK so that is the beginning sorry is i spell like crap writing and online is harder then i thought,its a good thing im summer vacation.im 15 so i rather be watching TV so.yeah.ANYWAYS plzzz vote and comment to see what u thought of with pre view,if i get a decent rate i'll contine so COMMENT UP AND VOTEEE im open to any ideas and always respond,if a can.MK bye