chap.3 moving away

CHAPTER 3

After the long talk about becoming a family and moving to CA with them for 2 hours.I excused myself to go to the bathroom,and have a nice long,pointless,cry.after that i started packed my bags."OMG skyyy were gonna miss you like crazy!" said cherry "So am i,were like BFF,sky" before i knew it all the girls gave me a group hug."IM SO GOING TO MISS YOU" said Joanna.i picked her up and huged her."Im going to video chat you guys,"So rich girly,maybe when you get their you can find a hot rich guy to tap"said Rarity.i shot her a death glare."I love you all,and when we all have a family where gonna meet up again." "totally" they all said at once."I have something to give for everyone before Sky leaves."said Carly{one of the foster girls}she went to her bed and pulled out a wooden box from under it,she pulled out 15 charm braclet that all said 15 sisters 4ever,they were gold and silver with the letters written across in light blue,it shined in the morning light,and shine when in the shadows."Oh my God" i said putting one on,as well did the other girls."this rocks,Carly"said sam.all the girls put them on,gathering into another group hug."i'll text you all when i get their,better yet group texts"i said smiling."SKYLAR ITS TIME TO GO!!"yelled Sydney.I rolled my eyes."Be nice to them,well ya"said Layla."WHAT! nice is my specialty!" We all laughed out load.

I took my suit case,waved and went to the lot."Your gonna love it,sweety" said Sydney."Were gonna miss the flight back lets go!!"said Jon.as soon as we got into the car,he sped of like fast and furious."Your going to love California,the weather there is wonderful"he said."And wait until you meet out kids,their your age,Taylor and Austion.Taylors a girl just so you know!"

when we finally got seated in out plane i completly shut down,and dozed of.maybe when i opened my eyes again i'll wake up in the foster house with my girls,and go tell them this crazy ass dream i had of being adopted by rich people.