Chapter 2

"On you," JB replies.

"What!?!?" You're very confused.

"You know what? Forget everything I said. I shouldn't have told you. What if he finds out? I'm in so much trouble."

"No I'm not going to forget what you said. Why did he want info on me?"

"I don't know, but I'll tell you everything I do know. Let's walk to 7-eleven and I'll explain it to you."

"Ok."

(Walking to 7-eleven)

"So what exactly happened?" you asked.

"Okay, so I was sitting in the library a few weeks ago reading a book of poems and this guy comes over to me and asks me to talk. I didn't know who he was so I asked him and he responded with don't worry about it, just listen to me. So, I listened to him and he asked me to do some research. I hadn't done dirty work for people in a while, so I wasn't sure how he knew that about me. He said he needed info about someone and that he would pay me 100 bucks if I did. I asked him who, but he said he wouldn't tell me until I agreed to do it, so I agreed. He showed me a picture of you and gave me your full name, [Y/N][M/N][L/N], your address, and your friend's names and addresses."

"That's disturbing. How the hell would he know all this about me???"

"No idea. Once he gave me all the info I needed he left without saying a word. Later that day I went home and tried to figure out how to do this research. I got my camera and my note pad and started following you around. I found out all your favorite places to go and what you did with your friends. I contacted him last week to update him on my progress. That's why he was there at the coffee shop that Saturday. I also did some social media research for him. I put all of the pictures and videos and notes into a flash drive and gave it to him today at the beginning of lunch. And you know the rest."

"Wow. That's a lot. I'm kinda worried about what's gonna happen to me though."

"Yeah. That's kinda why I agreed to tell you."

"Oh. Thanks so much for telling me. I really appreciate it. Hey, were here."

You both reached 7-eleven. You guys walk towards it, but instead of going inside, JB goes toward the alley next to it.

"Where are you going?" you ask.

"Come on! I go down here every time I go to 7-eleven. I need to show you something."

"Okay..." You follow him into the alley. "There's a dead end."

"I need you to stand right where I'm standing."

He is standing next to the wall behind a trashcan. You do what he says and he laughs. He laughs in a way you didn't think he ever could. It is a dark, mischievous laugh. A dark, mischievous laugh comes from his innocent looking self.

Someone ties your hands together behind you with rope while you squirm. Duct tape gets slapped over your mouth. You feel something over you and then you can't see, but you are awake. You can't scream either. You feel yourself being carried. You are struggling. You hear a car engine. The sound gets closer and closer. You hear the trunk open. You feel yourself get tossed into the trunk. Ouch! AM I REALLY GETTING KIDNAPPED RIGHT NOW??

The trunk closes and the car starts to drive away to who knows where.

~~~[Time skip to end of car ride]~~~

The car stops. WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO ME??? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING??? I'M FREAKING OUT!!!

The trunk opens. You get picked up and carried for about 30 seconds. You hear the opening of a door and footsteps walking inside. You get dropped and pulled out of the bag. You look at your surroundings. You are in a large room. You are in the center of it. There is a desk in front of you. Everything around you seems to be expensive from pens to chandeliers.

There's someone sitting at the desk, but the chair is faced the other way. You try to talk, but realize that the duct tape is still over your mouth. You start to regain your other emotions and begin crying. The chair spins to the left just a little bit. That's the hoodie guy!

The chair spins a little more to the left but he hesitates. You can see the tip of his nose. He raises his arm to his hood and brings the hood down and spins the full way around.

You don't know what to think. Huh? He took his hood down? He's a lot more attractive than I thought, but he still is a jerk for kidnapping me.

He got up from his chair and walked toward you. He is taller than you expected. He knelt down in front of you. His face is so close to yours, you can feel his breath. You can see his features much more clearly. He has dark brown hair shaped perfectly to show off his forehead and eyes. His eyes are a deep dark brown and they are so soft ,but they had this tone to them that you can't really explain. His lips have such a beautiful, round shape to them. His face is really deceiving.

He reaches up to your face and holds the edge of the duct tape. You shake your head trying to stop him from ripping it off, but he rips it off anyway.

"OUCH!!" you yell.

"It doesn't hurt as much if you rip it off," he explains.

His voice is really soothing too. You lick your lips and taste blood. "I'm bleeding," you say.

"That seems okay to me. Turn around."

You obediently turn around.

"Good." He untangles the rope from around your wrists.

You turn around and slap him as hard as you can.

He doesn't move for a few seconds and then growls, "You better think before you act next time." He gets up and goes back to his desk and writes something down on a sticky note.

"You know, it's funny," you realize, "I'm in the same condition as my mother was a year ago. She was kidnapped."

"I know," he replies, "I'm the one that kidnapped her."

***Author's Note***

OMG!!!

-Mahi💖