Chapter 4 The Dreaded L Word, No It's Not Lesbians.

I stretch as the light comes through Sebastian's window.

I look around and forgot that I didn't bring clothes for today into Sebastian s room last night.

I sigh and get out of bed, leaving the room and into the hallway. I know the way to my room and I get there in minutes.

I get out of my nightgown and look for my maid outfit, without me hearing Sebastian comes in, seeing me naked, good thing my back was turned.

I don't notice he's there until he clears his throat. I scream and hide in my closet.

"Why do you always make it a habit to try to see me naked?!" I yell.

"Well your body is beautiful, why not make it a precaution to see?" Sebastian chuckles.

"Not funny" I say in a serious tone.

"No need to get on your working outfit, master has decided that for you and the servants hard work we can go to a swimming hole in Houndsworth, a place where the master once worked on a case" Sebastian smiles.

"Then what should I wear?"

"Something sexy"

"What?"

"Something that allows movement" Sebastian resays.

"Sure." I reply, thinking about his remark.

I get on a sundress with cat prints around the waist line.

This will do.

I come out if my closet and Sebastian picks me up, carrying me downstairs.

I sigh and enjoy the ride. Not even I can avoid this.

But being in his arms does make me feel safe. I put my head against his chest and close my eyes, for once in my life feeling safe.

°•°Sebastian P.O.V°•°

I get into the carridge making sure not to stir Charlotte too much. I can tell she's asleep again by her slow and even breathing.

I lay her on the seat with her head in my lap, I pet her hair and look at her beautiful face.

Her pale pink hair goes down to the small of her back. And her eyes, oh her eyes, sparkle a beautiful violet.

I can imagine her cute ears on top of her head. And I think to myself, I want her to be mine.

I want the cat Demon Charlotte Feline to be mine to love and cherish forever.

°•°Charlotte P.O.V°•°

I wake up and I stretch, accidentally transforming.

Damn it!

I try to transform back but I can't change back.

"Sebastian!" I say but I'm alone in the carridge with a note.

'Charlotte, Master, the servants, and I are outside. When you wake get on your swimming suit and come outside.'

I sigh and transform completely into my cat form. I hop out the carridge window and run towards the beach.

I find Sebastian and Ciel.

"MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!" I meow loudly. Sebastian looks at me and I can tell he knows it's me.

He picks me up and carries me back to the carridge smirking.

Once we're in the carridge I transform into my demon and look at him.

"Did you do something to me?" I ask him.

"No, why?"

"Because I can't transform into my human. I'm stuck" I tell him.

"Well I love you the way you are, why not forget about your human form?" Sebastian smirks.

"I can't let the servants figure out I'm a demon" I explain.

"They already know about demons. We had a demon dog Pluto, sadly we had to kill him when he went feral and set London on fire" Sebastian tells me.

I swallow hard. That was started by him?

Tears fill my eyes and I look away from Sebastian.

"What's wrong?"

"My family was killed in the London Fire" I say looking down.

Sebastian grabs me and holds me tightly in his arms.

"SEBASTIAN!!!" Ciel yells.

Me and Sebastian separate and run from the carridge and onto the beach.

"Hello William. What do you want?" Sebastian asks.

"Im here to reap the soul of Charlotte Feline" He looks at me sadly and with a slight twinkle in his eye.

"YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY SOUL REAPER!" I yell angrily. "DO I LOOK DEAD?!"

"No. But your on the to die list. Says you're murdered" William says.

"By who?!"

"It does not say, and even if it did I can't release that type of information to you" William says staring.

"I'm not letting you have my soul" I tell him.

"You can't give me your soul. Someone has to kill you first" William says looking at me sadly.

He walks towards me and I transform into a cat and jump into Sebastian's waiting arms.

William looks at me with adoration in his eyes.

"Your beautiful" William whispers reaching out to touch my fur.

Sebastian growls slapping William's hand.

I hop out of Sebastian arms and run towards the water. I transform into my demon, since I can't get into my human form, and run into the water, diving in.

I smile and swim in the water.

"Surprise attack!" Finny giggles throwing me towards Bard. I laugh as I splash in water.

"You're a demon? You're so pretty!"

"She is pretty yes she is!"

"Wow"

Bard, Finny, and Meyrin rub my ears and touch my tail.

I can feel Sebastian and William's eyes on me.

"Hey! Come swim out here!" Finny yells a few meters away.

I swim out towards Finny and am grabbed by something underwater.

"Sebastian!" I scream in horror.

Then before I can say anything else I'm drug down.

Is this how I die?

I start to cry as my air supply is diminishing.

"I love you Sebastian" I say into the water as I completely run out of air.