Day 1: Farron

I'm going to regret this, I know I am. For more than one reason, of course, but I'm still doing this. I flick through the messages I had with Farron before she left. Or, went missing. We still don't know. Why am I doing this? It's 3 in the morning. I have things to do when I wake up. I ignore my inner thoughts and just re-read her last few messages.

Farron: I love you too! I'm going to that exhibition soon, so I'll be back fairly late. PLEASE don't stay up for me, and eat something!
Theo: Haha. Ok, promise.
Theo: Have fun at the planetarium! You'll have to tell me all about it tomorrow
Farron: I will. <3
Theo: Be safe!

Be safe. Be safe is the last thing I told her, and I never saw her again.

Theo: Hey
Theo: You didn't come home last night. 
Theo: Did you go home with a friend?
Theo: You know it's ok if you did
Theo: I'm just worried.
Theo: Ok, I'll see you later.
Theo: Hey uh
Theo: It's been a full day. I haven't seen you at all. 
Theo: Please come home?
Theo: Are you mad at me?
Theo: If you are, then please tell me so we can talk about it and work it out.
Theo: Please! Farron!
Theo: You're being childish and stupid. Call me when you're done acting like a little kid.
Theo: Ok... so. It's been a week. I filed a missing person report and the police are looking for you now.
Theo: If you're reading this, I'm not mad. Not at you.
Theo: I'm just really worried.
Theo: I just really hope you're safe.

After that was another string of about 300 messages. All from me. It's been 2 years, and the police can't find anything. I can't find anything. She's gone.

Fuck. I need to sleep.

#

Today was more boring than anyone could have ever guessed, despite all the things I did. I went to work, did my job, went to a different job interview, barely ate, ran errands, and grocery shopped. It rained the whole day, so I'm glad to be home, mostly. I throw my phone onto my bed and slump down in front of my computer. I check social media platforms to see if anything new is up, and, regrettably look at Farron's old social media. Weirdly, I hear my phone buzz from the bed. I turn to it, not getting out of my chair. 

I see the screen light up, so I did, in fact, get a message of some sort. I groan. It's probably Trent, blaming me for Farron's disappearance again. I'm not up to dealing with him right now, so I'll let him have his little rant and reply later. I wait a few minutes, but only hear one message ring from my phone. What? He always sends a plethora of messages in a row, not just a single message and leaves me alone. What's going on?

I scoot away from my desk, getting up and checking the phone. I see the message and confused by it, I look at the sender.

Farron: Hello.