Michael is sick

It was a nice warm summer day, 27 degrees warm, just right to relax a bit. Michael and I were lying on the grass and enjoyed the nice weather. Arm in arm, we enjoyed the gentle wind and the clouds that passed us by.

"What a beautiful weather," Michael said, looking at me dreamily. "Oh yes, I think so, too," I told him. Suddenly, in the sky, I saw storm clouds gathering faster and faster. But Michael just wanted to stay awhile for a while. Only when it began to rain heavily did he jump up. I was already two meters ahead of him and Michael ran as fast as he could. When he arrived in the dry, he was soaking wet and cold.

"Gosh, you're cold," I said to him. "B-but I'm a-actually g-good...", he stuttered in the cold, before he collapsed unconscious. "Oh no ... HARRY! DRACO! Help me! Please ... Michael ...", I screamed in panic and almost crying. God thank the two came immediately and helped me to bring Michael to our room. Here I put him to bed, and suddenly Michael got fever, and I did not seem to come to him anymore, I put wet towels on his forehead all night and could barely sleep.

The next morning, I changed the cloth and was about to fetch Madam Pomfrey to examine him, when I suddenly heard strange noises. "Michael?" I almost shouted, and measured his temperature again, and almost had a heart attack: 44 degrees, that was far too much and actually the death value. I felt Michael's pulse, nothing. -Oh no!-, I thought and began to cry. All the Gryffindors, including the Slytherin Draco, who was with Harry, entered the room cautiously. "What happened?" Draco asked. I cried, "M ... Michael's dead ... his temperature was up so high that he died ..." Now all audibly burst into tears, meanwhile also the just arrived Madam Pomfrey...

Finally came the day of the funeral. Everything was quiet, even the bells of the castle did not want to ring today. The great hall was decorated in black for the memorial service, only isolated white roses adorned the benches for the students and teachers. Everyone was sitting, and Michael's coffin, made entirely of glass, was carried into the hall, by Harry, Draco, Ron, and Hermione. I walked slowly behind, my eyes lowered. Finally, when the coffin stood, Professor Dumbledore spoke up.

"We gathered here today to say goodbye to Michael, Anna's friend, and a friend for all of us, and more importantly, a very famous person. As you know, Michael passed away from a high fever."
I burst into tears audibly. "I don't want to make long speeches here either," he continued, "but ask to give him the last rest, outside on the grounds, under his and Anna's favorite tree. "I sobbed harder, and Harry and Draco hugged me in. Some students stood up and carried the casket to our tree, as was my wish Michael should not be buried, but remain visible to all.

I stood in front of his coffin.
"It ... it's a heavy loss, I've lost my great love ... I wish you were still here ...", I broke off and put a bouquet of red roses in Michael's hands. "I'm sorry" I said quickly, ran behind the tree, and began to weep bitterly. Draco and Harry dropped a white rose. "We join Anna. Excuse us, we'll comfort her." Everyone nodded. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. Draco looked at me sadly. I fell into his arms, crying. "Everything will be alright," he told me ...

Nothing was good. Day after day I went to Michael's grave and wept, I could barely sleep one more night. Once I fell asleep beside his grave and saw Michael. He had angel wings and a halo. He told me that he missed me a lot and wanted to be with me. God, at that moment, approached us both, saying, "Unfortunately, the dead can not be called back to life. However sorry it is, Michael's time was up, I can not do anything about it." I wanted to speak, but no word came from my lips. God pulled Michael away from me. I screamed with all my might, without sound.
Screaming, I startled. It was 6 o'clock in the morning, the sun just wanted to rise. I cried. "I'm sorry, Michael. I know, you never wanted that, but I want to be with you", I whispered to Michael's coffin, running and running until I was on the Astronomy Tower, drawing a knife and climbing over the barrier, ramming the knife into mine Breast into my heart, without words, just with a sob, I pulled it out of my chest and fell in the depths and bounced dead in the meadow.Now I was finally with Michael, as I always wanted ...

                                                                                          The end.

Hello Dear Fan Community,
Although this story is very sad, I hope you liked it. Best regards and see you soon.