New Year's Eve with Michael (re-upload)

Before I start writing, I would like to note that the original story has been deleted due to the title image, which was reported / blocked etc., and this is a re-upload of the original story with a note at the end. And now I'll go, enjoy reading!

It was New Year's Eve 2016. Michael and Bella (that's me, the author) were in Hogwarts in the big hall and all the students watched "One Heart and One Soul: New Year's Eve Punch". Everyone was having a good time, even Michael, who did not know this, burst into tears of laughter, so funny were the skits. "That's the best thing I've ever seen," he said in the end. "Do you want to see something much better?" Bella asked, "that's Dinner for One or the 90th birthday." He nodded, laughing, and could not stay in the chair during this movie because suddenly the chair tipped backwards.

"That was really great!" He said, getting up again.

Bella and he enjoyed the feast before then started a huge program. It was danced and laughed. Even Draco and Harry, the newly in love couples of Christmas Eve, met her. Both told of the Christmas night in which they had slept together.

And 4 days later, the day before yesterday, Harry realized, "I'm pregnant!", And Draco was really happy. (Yes, in my stories, Harry gets pregnant. ;-D)

When New Year's Eve fireworks were over after a quarter past four, Bella and MJ went up to their room. They came so close that they had wild sex that night even Draco and Harry heard in the next room (but that did not bother them, because they also had which * hehe *)
At the end Bella said to MJ, "That's the way the old year should end and the new start."
"If you want, we can always do it that way," Michael replied. So it was, and after 9 months Gabar Bella gave birth to twins: Lilly and Prince.

A slightly shorter story, but I hope you liked it. Unfortunately, I need to re-upload the story because the image was locked / removed by Photobucket or others. please for understanding.

the end

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f9/26/5d/f9265d5a0c176159b8722a9daff0b6d2--michael-jackson-michael-okeefe.jpg (link for the picture if it wants to be searched)