Captain Eo part 2

The link for the pic? here it is: https://orig00.deviantart.net/9b26/f/2013/017/8/2/captain_eo_art_from__neverland__graphic_novel_by_xelle958mj4ever-d5rsztz.jpg

The second part of Captain Eo. Attention: a little bit erotic and with sexual hints!

Part 2: grief and pain?

The wedding was celebrated very splendidly, and at midnight lit big fireworks in the sky. After that, Anna and Michael retired to the spaceship. Wilder and wilder, they reached their bed, and more and more clothes fell from their bodies. Michael groaned loudly when he finally got into Anna. This passionate sex became ever wilder, until both reached their climax. "Oh Anna," moaned Michael as he fell into the pillow. "That was unique."

Anna could not say anything, she was all ready and fell asleep with Michael's kiss on her forehead. He cuddled up to her and was about to sleep ...

The next morning, Michael woke up early, could barely let Anna go. He stroked her cheek, she blinked. "Morning, little angel," he greeted her, grinning, "That was the best night ever," she said, "I think I'm going to take a shower." She barely had a foot outside when she felt Michael behind her. "Stay here," he begged, "a few more minutes, please ..." He began to tickle her "Hey, Michael," she giggled, "what's going to happen?" She could not resist his gaze. Okay she thought, then I'll just go with this, and she grabbed her pillow and threw it against Michael. "HEY!" he said, throwing back his pillow, a wild pillow fight arose. It all ended in wild sex. But this time Anna sat on him (Michael wanted it that way). Then she dropped into the pillow and giggled, "So that's what you wanted! Right? "Michael nodded, and then they really took a shower.

2 months later it turned out that she had become pregnant. Michael was very happy, and Anna too.
In the sixth month Anna was in really bad mood. Michael no longer slept with her regularly in their bed, he always slept in the control center. She didn't know why he was so suddenly at this distance.
The next morning she walked through King Michael's and Queen Emilia's castle gardens, and saw how happy the royal couple was. She blushed and stood for a while, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I THOUGHT THIS!", She suddenly heard Michael roaring from behind, he grabbed her and shouted: "You are in love with King Michael, you have NEVER loved me, SAY IT!!!!"
"Stop it, Captain Eo!" Emilia shouted. "I'm not in love with the king! I'm becoming a child from YOU, do you think I'm going to strangle you?!?" Anna countered.
"Oh, stop lying, I know what's going on! LEAVE ME ALONE, FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!" - "NO, NEVER!" She yelled. Michael looked at her and hit her in her face. "Good, then I'm going!" He tore his necklace and the wedding ring from his body and climbed into a doubled spaceship at the same time. "WAIT!", Anna called after them, but Michael was already gone. She collapsed, and King Michael caught her and took her in his arms. "He's coming back, sure," he said. "And what if not? He is my only true love!!", sobbed Anna.

For three days, the three waited for Michael, in vain. Anna had locked up in a room of the castle at that time and had cut both her arms open, but fortunately not to death, because in the night on the fourth day Emilia came into the room, that she could conjure up, and saw her with the Sores sitting by the window.
"You hurt yourself? You know we're here for you," she reassured Anna.
"I wanted to be ... alone and I gave up hope that he would ever come back." Her face was full of tears and blood, Emilia helped her up and brought her to King Michael and her room. They could barely sleep until the next morning a small spaceship landed in the garden. Therein sat a completely resolved Fuzzball. Emilia ran to him. "My God, what happened?" She asked.
"Captain Eo ... he was captured by the inhabitants of the planet Gundayla, where we landed. E ... he is to be executed this evening. It all seems to be invaders, "he stuttered. "WHAT?" Anna said. "Oh God, we MUST stop there and the execution!" They all boarded the double spaceship (the original had landed Michael on Gundayla) and headed for Gundayla at full speed, landing just in time in front of the castle gate and experiencing it like a sword was pointed at a bound Michael! "STOP! STOP! PLEASE!", exclaimed Anna and placed her arms spreading in front of the hangman. "H ... help ...", it whined from the background, and Anna recognized Michael's voice. "Your Highness, please let this man go, he ... he is my husband and ... I love him above all else Let mercy be right." The king got up. "That's how it should be. Release the prisoner and pardon him." When Michael was free, he put his arms around Anna and said weakly, "Thank you... It... I'm sorry, what... what I said..." His eyes closed and his body went limp. "Michael? Michael!"

"No! We need a doctor! "Everyone screamed wildly and Anna cried ...
In Emilia's arms, they took him to the original spaceship and laid him in his bed. Everything was redesigned, so that all breathing machines had space. Anna was sitting by his bed. "What are we doing? What if he never wakes up? "

Suddenly Emilia remembered something. "Do you know Sleeping Beauty, the girl who slept for 100 years due to a curse? I think, to bring him back, you have to kiss him on the lips, all the people he cares about. From the crew over us, the royal couple to you, Anna." King Michael swallowed. "But... but I'm a man, I'm not gay, that's out of the question!" Anna sobbed. And Emilia became angry. "Don't be like that! Do it for Anna! "Finally he gave up. "Okay..."

The next evening, before midnight, everyone arrived at Michael's bed. Anna took off his oxygen mask, and the crew started the ritual first, in candlelight. The second to last was King Michael. After the kiss he wiped his mouth in disgust, Emilia boxed him in the rib. Now it was Anna's turn. She kissed him long. Suddenly Michael smiled and opened his eyes. "MICHAEL!" Anna said, hugging him, "I love you", Michael said and cried.

"I love you too." And everyone was happy. The baby became a girl, Lily.

The end

Dear fans,
I hope you enjoyed the story, even after today's 3 (!) Uploads. If you have any suggestions for me, always let me know. I look forward to your reviews. LG The author