THICKNESS & HER THUG

This story is about a 16 year old girl named Christina Campbell. She is a thick girl that gets bullied at school. Her parents abused and bully her. She has an older sister who is small like a twigs and her parents always kkkcompare them. One day she tries to commit sucide and meets a sexy thug named Andre Colon, he saves her. Will they become a couple? Will she have confidence in herself? Or will she try to kill herself again?

                                        Christina POV

FAT ASS GET UP AND GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!

Yea that's how I wake up everyday. My name is Christina Campbell. Everyonemii like my name but theirs nothin to like about m hint hint my size. I dragged myself of my bed(sofa) and went into the basement where my bathroom is. If your wonder why i sleep on the sofa and have to shower in a basement well its because my parents dont like me.

My parents hates me because i have dimples, lighter than them, and because im fat and my sister is skinny as hell.

I got out the shower and put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a pink shirt that says "DOPE!' and my pink converse. I flattend my 18 inch hair(yassssss) and put on my pink chain that says dope as well. As I walked entering the livingroom and sat down i knew my sister was going to say something about i had on.

"Fat ass were yu got them nice clothes from!? Wht you trying to look cute, no one wants an ugly bitch like you!!!!!!!!" my sister screamed. I wanted to slap the dog shit out of her but i knew my parents would beat me to death, so i took my ass to the bus stop(yes i skipped breakfast cause im fat and i dont need to eat).

        AT SCHOOL

I walked down to my locker when i saw the two girls Ashely & Sassy who always bullied me. As I  was ignoring them Ashley got the nerves to pull my hair, so i turned around and punched that thot in her face and started whaling on her(yes shes a thot she sleeps with eveyone even a teacher to pass his class). Next thing you know her other friend Sassy jumped in but I didnt care cause I kept swinging. But after 30 seconds of whopping their ass someone cut me with a blade under my eye. And when i turned around I saw that it was my devil sister with a blade in her hand.

So I kick that bitch and ran and ran until I reahed a beach i always go to, to think. I stood next to the railing(5ft hight above the sand) and thought " im worthless, fat, ugly, and why the hell am i living". So I went to the edge and asked the Lord to forgive me, but before I knew it I heard a deep voice say "LIL MAMA WHAT YOU DOING" and got pulled back my strong arms.

                                                Andre P.O.V

Hey my nigga its your mans Andre here but people call me Kng cause im in the OTF gang (leader). I graduated from school with a 5.0, well now im in college now.

I was walking to the beach when I saw a sexy thick girl to close to the edge of the rail, with a big ass cut under her eye. I heard her saying "Lord forgive me". So i ran my sexy ass over to her and as strong as I am i pulled her back. But as I did that she started punching me, so I told her to sit down.

"Lil mama why you trying to kill your self" I asked. She started laughting, so im over here thinking this bitch is crazy. Then she said, "Because in worthless, fat, ugly and no one wants me".

"Whats your name mama?"

"Christina"

"Ok Christina listen to me, you beautiful, your name is too, I would kill to be with you and you thick in all places. Whats your number?"

'I dont have one cause my parents dont love me and I cant go back home because my parents will kill me for what I did to my sister, I just wanna die just push me off the rail pleassssse" she said and started crying. I just gave her a kiss and hugged her tight.