chapter 1

"Damn it Jeff I'm gonna kill you" Alex shouted as a door slammed shut, "What did he do to Alex now?" Ej asked "I think he stole Alex's pills this time, and he's Worse then masky or tim and hoodie or Brian, all three of them have multiple personally's, and Alex gets pissed of easier then the rest of us, when It comes to certain people, so in short-" "Jeff's as good as dead" Sally hummed as she skipped down the stairs, that's when they heard Jeff scream, "crimson, stop please" he screamed, hoodie jumped up and ran upstairs as Ben laughed his head off "oi crimson, calm down, let Alex take control again" hoodie said softly, crimson/Alex growled and hoodie walked over "don't be a dick" he whispered in crimson's ear, he growled and dropped Jeff on the floor before kicking his crotch making him gasp and cover his crotch in pain, Brian held out a pill and Alex took it as he walked past, he chucked it in his mouth and swallowed it as he walked out. Brian sighed and scowled at Jeff, "don't touch his pills you idiot, next time I won't save you" he said coldly as he walked out leaving Jeff panting and holding his crotch.

Time skip bc I am a lazy Gamer boi lol

Alex sat on his bed, listening to the other creepypastas welcome a new member (that's u reader) "whose not here?" Alex heard Jeff ask "shit, it's crimson" Ben mumbled (Alex is a bad Ass vampire succubass demon dude, If that makes sense,  it probably doesn't but *markiplier voice*on with the story) after a few minutes Alex's door was practically kicked down by the one and only Ass hole, *cough Jeff cough* "yo Alex whose in control?" Jeff asked rudely as he stood  at the door with a small rather feminine guy shyly hiding behind him, "depends" Alex mumbled looking at the h/c ette  (albino, ravenette, brunette, etc) that was hiding behind Jeff, "anyway this is k/n (killer name) he's new" Jeff said bluntly before he pushed k/n (killer name) forwards, Alex looked at the guy, he had h/c hair, e/c eyes and a s/c (skin colour) completion, Alex's completely blacked out eyes roamed over k/n's body much like a predator would watch his prey, "so" Alex said looking back at Jeff blankly "so, k/n meet Alex or crimson, crimson has multiple personally's such as why he has two names and he is a demon hybrid, and also don't make him angry, and crimson, this is k/n he Is half human and half... what were you again?" Jeff said k/n sighed "kitsuni, Fox demon" he replied, Alex nodded "well fox, im a vampire demon, and a little passed off at smile child" Alex said brushing his white hair out of his black eyes, k/n watched with a small rosey taint on his cheek showing,  "hey Alex, can we go and kill" Alex's sister like friend shouted running into the room, Alex groaned "do I have to?" He mumbled "of course, get your green hoodie and Let's go, come on" Jane whined, "will you stop if I say yes?" Crimson growled slightly scaring k/n "yes" jane said childishly as Jeff growled at her "fuck you jeff" she huffed Jeff's grip tightened on his knife "Jeff,  I'm not in the mood, so much as pull that knife out and your as good as dead" crimson said lowly his voice somehow getting deeper then Alex's in a dangerous tone. Jeff gulped and stormed out of the room "Let's show k/n to his room then we'll go" crimson said, Jane sighed "try not to attack me again" she mumbled before she grabbed k/n's hand and dragged him down the halls.

Okay that was chapter 1 I hope you guys enjoy and can I get some back ground story's,  on ryan/crimson and/or your character/reader, I also take requests ~nightmare out~