chapter 2

"Crimson, come on we have to go" Toby shouted up the stairs, "topaz, shut up" crimson sighed as he appeared next to y/n and toby, toby grinned and opened the door "come on captain curse" Toby snickerd "Stupid captain Rogers" crimson mumbled as he passed toby making him blush, crimson smirked and pulled up his mouth mask to cover his mouth, y/n watched intreasted in crimson's style and body. Toby noticed and smiled "he has a crush on smiley, so you won't get far with him" he said as they followed crimson into the woods.

Time skip, I'm a lazy fuck

Crimson ran his finger over the keyhole on the door and pushed it open, "how-" crimson held his finger to his masked lips in a 'shush' motion silencing k/n, toby leaned close to k/n's ear "he doesn't like to talk much, especially when we're out and on a killing spree, and don't go in the room he's in if he hasn't come out" Toby whispered, k/n nodded and saw crimson looking at him from the darkness that made his black eyes glow slightly, k/n gulped as toby giggled and walked in after crimson.

When they got back toby was helping crimson walk back to the mansion, "someone get smiley" Toby shouted before crimson fell to the floor holding his stomach and scratching at the floor, "fuck, what happened?" Smiley breathed as he ran over "hunters, i think, or the kid he killed had a hunters weapon" Toby said panicking, smileys face dropped "help me carry him to my office" Smiley said as crimson's eyes rolled back and he passed out "now" Smiley almost shouted, toby picked crimson up and hurried to the infirmary.

K/n sat on the sofa next to Jeff and ej, "hey k/n" Jeff said, k/n nodded then yawned "if your tired you can go to bed, it is midnight" Ej said not looking up from his book "I'll go check on crimson" k/n said softly as he stood up "why are you so attached to crimson, it's not like he does anything but hang around in his room?" Jeff said grabbing k/n's hand, he blushed and looked away "Jeff, let go of k/n" Ej said lowly, Jeff gave him a confused look then he smirked and pulled k/n into his lap, he squeaked and held onto Jeff's shoulders, ej growled and pushed k/n off of Jeff and wrapped his hands around Jeff's neck, "fuck" Jeff choaked, jack tightened his grip on Jeff's neck, slender teleported into the room and grabbed Jeff and jack with his tentacles and suspended them in the air, "both of you go to your rooms and stay there for the rest of the night" he growled before he dropped them on the floor, they both ran upstairs and slender turned to k/n, "are you alright k/n?" He asked helping k/n stand "I'm fine slender, thank you for asking though" k/n smiled, slender blushed a little "i-its ok k/n" he stuttered 'why am I stattering? Oh no, what's this feeling?' Slender thought, k/n waved his hand in front of slenders face snapping him out of his thoughts, "anyway slender I think you should get some rest, your face is heating up, I'm also going to bed, see you in the morning" k/n said, slender nodded and watched as k/n walked up to his room, Ben snickerd from the sofa only to get thrown into the TV by one of slenders tentacles.