Chapter 7

'Buzz buzz' 
Avi groaned and checked his buzzing phone that was on his bedside table. 

"9:00 already?" He said while blinding himself with his phone light. He hadn't gotten much sleep last night due to thinking about his kiss with Kirstie that was coming up. He had no idea when the scene would be shot but he was sure it wasn't going to be that much time before it happened. The last kiss he ever had was with his ex-girlfriend Jessica a few years ago. Ever since then he's focused on his music and family, not really considering his personal life. Even so, he's still kissed a girl before so why did it seem like this was that big of a deal? It's just a job and Kirstie was an extremely nice person to him. She had exceeded his expectations of what she would be like. The way she nervously looked away whenever their eyes would meet, and that smile she'd give him...

"AVI! I HAVE BREAKFAST!" Avi groaned again, being snapped out of his thoughts by his roommate Kevin. At least it was food that was snapping him out. 

Avi got up, threw on a shirt and walked out the door to a very tasty smelling kitchen where Kevin stood. "Did you say breakfast?" He said, an octave lower than what his usual voice is.

"Good morning sunshine." Kevin said sarcastically, noticing Avi's hair was practically in knots. "Shut up, where's the food?" 

Kevin pointed to the table where an egg omelet laid. "Hey don't forget you have a meeting with Kirstin today at 3." 

Avi dropped his fork in surprise. "WHAT? How did you know about that?? I haven't told a living soul about the kissing scene yet." 

"Dude chill, all I know is that you have a meeting with the chick, I checked your phone when I went in to take a picture of you. Check twitter by the way. Also, what kissing scene?" 

'Shit. Good job Avi you said too much!' 

"She asked me if I could do a kissing scene for her in her new music video." Avi got up and put his empty plate in the sink while watching Kevin eat his omelet on the counter. 
"Oh yes sir! There you go Avi! Get it!" 

"It's just a job, nothing else." Kevin grinned at the bearded bass-man. "Right." Avi rolled his eyes and went back into his bedroom. It was almost 10:00 now. He had quite some time before his meeting with Kirstie. He remembered the song she had said the video was for was called 'Water'. 

'I wonder if there's a demo of the song?' 

He went on his twitter feed and not too long before he saw a picture of him sleeping. Avi rolled his eyes and chuckled to himself. 

"I'LL GET YOU BACK FOR THAT PICTURE!" Yelled Avi to Kevin. 

"Whatever you say potatoes!" 

Avi searched 'Kirstin Maldonado' into his twitter and surely enough her account came up. The most recent tweet was a picture of her and her dog.

kirstin_taylor: Love my Olaf! 

He smiled at the picture of the cute blonde with her husky. He scrolled down more, until he found what he was looking for. She had mentioned 'Water' and there was a link to a short clip of the song. He clicked it and gave it a listen. It sounded like it was the refrain and he had to admit it was catchy. He tried to listen more for the lyrics.

'I can't take this any longer, I need, I need you like water.'

'It's on the tip of my tongue, not asking for much. Just your love and not another. 'Cause your embrace keeps me warmer.'

'Could I tell you this time? How i wish you were mine?' 

The lyrics were very soulful from what he had heard. He suddenly wonders who this song was about if she had truly written the lyrics like she said. 

'My voice cracks, I wait for it to pass heart beats fast and words I can't take back'

'So I pray, I don't drive you away cause I'm scared of what I have to tell you' 

This song was no joke. The lyrics were so serious, almost like she was telling a story. He felt a true responsibility of being the person she has to kiss in this video now and he's not sure why. 

He really wanted 3:00 to come sooner though.

________________________________________________________________________________

There's chapter 7! Hope you enjoyed! :)