Hermione

Author's Note: I'm a little upset because I wrote something out but I didn't save it so it was deleted. Kay now this is the last chapter in this type of writing but it's time for Hermione Grangers chappie ... chippie ...mmm. Chips!

PS If you think I own Harry Potter then your confusing me with a billionaire because I'm poor. *cries* And now I want chips!!!

Hermione Jean Granger. Born on the 19th, September 1979, to two patents who would leave her alone for hours in a lonely house. Where her only comfort were her books who wouldn't leave her or spin promises and then break them for work. She had the households echoing silence as a reminder that her parent didn't love her as much as their jobs. But she had her books, and the little odd things when she felt up to expressing... very passionate emotions. Like a safety blanket for when she missed the people who gave birth to her (she couldn't give them the title of Mum and Dad, that title belonged to people who would have raised her, people who would be kind, who would take care of her, who loved her, her books were her family.)

Hermione was bright just painfully shy from lack of attention as a child. She was truly amazing but lacked one thing. She didn't believe in love. So she decided to never have a boyfriend, never get married, just keep her head down and trudge through what she believed would be any ordinary life.

She never thought she would make a change or save anything or have a cause built off hope and love. She never believed in true love until that day.

Hermione didn't know it. But one day she would save someone and he would save her. And then that she would punch him in the face. And then afterward throw him out a window. And then a year later would kiss him in front of the whole student population.

Whew one more down. Oh and I'm going to type this up and put it on the normal website. And a shout out to my sister for taking me to the Harry Potter exhibit and then giving me the books to read... After the exhibit left the museum and country. At the age of 7. 7 years ago. That B quadruple asterix. Oh and for those who saw the OLD Teens Titans reference tell me your address so I can bake you cookies and hug you! And to those who saw the 'That' in bold hahaha! I ain't given you no answers. Wait like I am to see how the f triple asterix I am going to pull this off. And please if you think you know what year she plans on kissing a certain someone, please review!