Dark moonlight (book 2)

///Chapter 1/// please enjoy ;)

Its been three days, four hours and fifteen minutes since I left the Dark woods pack. The mere thought of going back made me want to hurl and cry at the same time.

My baby is growing fast and im sure I could hear a heartbeat. Yes, nothing happened to it, I knew that the girl couldnt punch hard,And besides, I am a werewolf, I have a strong body system. Luckily, Alcohol wouldn't be able to hurt the baby.

I ran farther into the woods, leaves crunching under my feet. Having nothing to do I thought about these past few days.

I am currently very fit and physically active since I have been running a lot. Farther and farther away from the dark woods pack.

Im pretty sure im already in a pack territory, but they haven't found me. By now, I am hungry and tired, but I will never stop running away from them. Running from Eric.

Eric betrayed me, And I am not gonna keep suffering because of him. I am not gonna watch as he continually hurts me.

I ran farther into the woods. dodging stumps and Jumping over logs. OK, so Eric cheated on me, im pregnant with his baby and my old pack wants me dead.

As I stopped by a small pond to relax. I looked at the small stream, Leaves danced a small routine in the air before landing gracefully on the water.

Im also a rogue again... I thought.

Just great. Now what am I going to do. I frowned when I looked up to see familiar brown eyes and red fire like hair.

Oh shit...

The leaves rustled and we were left in complete silence. His eyes keeping me in place. I started to feel uncomfortable.

"Ashlyn?"He said

I gulped. I don't even know his name. How does he know my name? Who is he? I feel like I know him from somewhere.

"You left the pack too?" He said running a hand through his hair.

"OK, im sorry, but I don't remember your name or who you are" I said feeling dumb and looking down shyly.

"Mason"He said giving me a bright smile and walking towards me, dark hair bouncing softly as he walked. (A/N:picture of Mason on the side)

"You helped me get away from my girlfriend" He frowned.

You could see a little sadness when he looked at me. A smile hiding how he truly felt.

"Why are YOU even here?" Mason said While sitting down on the floor against a tree.

It brought me comfort how he just sat there worry free, it reminded me of someone.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Alpha?In pack territory?" Mason said raising his right eyebrow while crossing his arms.

All the memory's of Eric flashed through my mind and I broke down crying. A LUNA crying is bad luck, I am supposed to be strong and confident.

But Im not Luna anymore. She is.

"Are you OK?" He said getting up and Walking towards me. Then he stretched his arms out and gave me a hug speaking soft words in my ear.

" Its OK, Luna. Whatever happened is in the past. You have me? Ill protect you, I promise" Mason kept saying .

" He cheated on Me with that WHORE!!" I screamed into his chest.

I felt all of anger rise and I cried furiously in his chest. Tears rolled down my cheeks and the wind blew softly in my ears.

"Its OK, its OK- Wait what?!" Mason said.