Ch. 3 Leonardo

NOTE- This takes before star's chapter.

*************************************************************************************

Ever since he was young turtle, Leo has always wanted to be a hero. Not any hero a superhero who protects the innocent. And he had the powers to do just that. All his life Leo has been living in the swears with his adopted father splinter and three brothers. He trained to become a hero for the day he can become a superhero. It was true Leo was born as a humananiod turtle with strange powers, it was the many reasons why he lived in the swears so no one would know he or his family existed. 

Leo preached on a rooftop seeing if anyone was in trouble suddenly there where an alarming scream. Leo sees a woman being corned in a an allyway by two boys and a blond hair girl. Leo narrows his eyes as he summons two blue swords. A young boy with brown hair and sweater vest lands besides Leo. This was Milo Leo's friend. They had meet awhile back when they saved someone togeather. They've been friends ever since.

"Time to save the girl, hay Leo ?" Milo said.

"Yeah, we have to get the girl to safetey,Milo" Leo replies.

"I got it" Milo said.

The two jumped down behind Max, Tom and Harley quinn.

"Stop in the name of justice !" Leo shouts.

"Whoa that's a lame catch phrase" The brown hair boy mutters as a bunny pokes his head out of his bag pack.

"Like your catch phrase are any better, Max" The bunny comments.

"Hey shut up !" Max snares.

"Well lookey here boys looks like we got ourselves a couple of heroes" Tom said.

"Hooray for new friends !" Harley cheers.

"No Harley" Tom groans.

"Leave the nice lady alone" Leo growls. 

"Are you gonna make us freak ?" Max smirks.

Leo forms a shield in front of him.

"Some one has to" Leo said.

"He has powers like us, this should be fun" Tom smirks as he throws a fireball at Leo who doges.

Leo double kicks Tom and the horned ball falls to the ground. The woman runs away but not before whispering a thank you. Tom growls as he gets back up and turns to Harley.

"Harley attack him" Tom shouts.

"You got it Tommy !" Harely said.

Harley begins to muiltply into 7 clones of herself. Each of on them holding a hammer.

Milo's eyes widen.

"Harleys formation 25 !" Max commands.

"We surrender !" The Harleys scream holding up thire hands in surrender. Max face palms.

"That was easy" Milo smiles.

"Yeah" Leo sighs in relief.

"No I mean attack them !" Max shouts.

"Oh okay !" One of the Harleys said before attacking Leo.

Suddenly a giant boulder comes out out of no where and nearly hits the Harleys. They jump out of the boulder in a startle.

"Sorry, that always happens" Milo apologizes.

And he meant it the sorry and the "it always happens". Milo's mutant powers where Jinx powers. This meant Milo has the ability to create unexpected bad luck not only for others but for himself to. But Milo always had a positive look on it.