a boondocks baby

Disclaimer: The boondocks is obviously not my story at all, and only my OC's are my actual characters... The moral of this is that I own nothing... Nothing but a few feeble characters of mine. Yep, its sad. now on with the wonderful tale of pregnancy with our very own fave... Jazzie! (and by the way, i spell her name with a z not a s, and i only do it cuz it sounds more exotic.)

and now for A boondocks baby.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

chapter one: the tests

Jazmine sat on the cold, dirty bathroom floor in the girls bathroom, crying into her sleeve. She had taken 3 boxes worth of test throughout this week... Two and a half boxes of in denial and the rest of one box with sadness.

She was pregnant, she couldn't say she wasn't anymore... Her father would be devastated... He had always wanted her to be successful...She failed him...

Though she knew she was pregnant now, she still could not process that Huey did it to her. Huey would never speak to me again if he found out, she thought.

She cried for at least a hour on the nasty floor... Terrified.

It was her senior year of high school... And she was planning on going to a very good college. I am smart, she thought, so how could I let this happen to me?

She heard footsteps bang in the hall way coming closer to the bathroom. She tried to gain her composure , but more tears flooded her eyes.

The only one that she had told about her thoughts(now reality) was Cindy and Karina... The girls...

As she drowned in her own dark pool of grief and tears, the bathroom door opened. Pounding footsteps echoed throughout the room and the stall was kicked forcibly open.

Startled, she looked up to her surprise to see a wine eyed boy known as Huey freeman look down at her.

She almost fainted at his appearance.

"Jazmine..."

he picked her up and caressed her face.

" H-Huey..."

he grabbed her things and walked to his car. Huey sat her on the soft leather that had been warmed by the day.

Huey now owned the Freeman property, since his grandfather (no, not died) but had gotten married, he left and gave the house to the grand child he knew would be responsible enough for it.

Huey walked over to her side and opened the door." do you want to walk?"

She shook her head and he chuckled and picked her up. How could he laugh at a time like this?While he took her up the stairs she sat her head on his shoulder.

When he put her on his big bed in his new room(granddads) she went crazy.

"I am so sorry! I know I used my pills and you always -"

"Stop... It is okay... This is going to be okay. Jazmine, I love you... I really do. And i will not leave you or the baby... No matter what. Though this experience will be new, and at times crazy, it will be tough,but that will all be worth it one day."

That was probably the longest speech he had ever said that didn't involve the government or rights.

"Thank you baby" She snuggled into his chest happily.

"but we have to tell your parents."

...................................................................................................................................................................

That was chapter one of this story. If you liked it show your appreciation with a commit or like, i don't really know how this junk works. So if i get a good response... iI'l post more. i'll probably do it anyway though :)