Eleven O'Clock Number

By: defend

Reads: 416,315

Votes: 13,196

Summary:

"'Eleven O'Clock Number' is a theatrical term for a big, show-stopping song that occurs late in the second act of a two-act musical. It often signifies a moment of revelation or change in heart of a lead character."

In a perfect world, Daniel Smith would still be Allison's boyfriend, and Toby Martin would retain his status as nothing but her boyfriend's best friend. But it's not a perfect world, because Daniel broke up with Allison months ago - and to make matters worse, she's stuck with his frustratingly cheerful, ever-smiling drama geek of a best friend as her English partner for the rest of the semester.

And Allison isn't quite sure how she ended up sitting on Toby's couch and being forced to watch a slew of musicals with him over the next few months, but she has a distinct feeling that it isn't going to end well.

[#28 teen fiction, 23.05.14 // #27 humour, 15.05.14]

Status: Completed

Review:

So this may or may not be my newest favorite story eVER OMG. I mean honestly, I loved the story from the beginning. I seriously want my own Toby and Lydia *sigh.* Anywhoooo, this was hilarious, and well written and- gahhh it's just beautiful. And I'm not ashamed to say that I was converted and you will probably be too if you ever read this ((you'll get it once you read it ok.)) The story also screams teen wolf which you probably won't understand unless you actually watch the show ((which you should also watch btw but thats besides the point))

Rating: 11/10

*Link is on the side (External Link)