Sugar Babe

Sugar Babe

By: WeAreAHurricane

Reads: 2,133,135

Votes: 47,544

Summary:

Ever had Ramen Noodles for an entire month? Lilly Fenster has and she's tired of it. Which is why she ends up managing the fashion industry's hottest Brazilian model. Lucky her, right? Not really. Lilly can't stand the intolerable Joshua Lachowski . Heck, she can't even pronounce his last name, much less manage his professional life. What happens when the nerd enters the fashion world and meets the biggest jerk imaginable? Mayhem, Ramen Noodles, and love. That's what.

Status: Completed

Review:

So since I'm always honest in my reviews, I'm gonna be honest and say that the story wasn't something that interested me at first. Idk why, it just wasn't. I'm not saying that this story was horrible, so don't stop reading just yet. Basically, when I read the summary, I didn't know what to expect. Now your probably wondering why the hell I'm even putting this story on here. Well let me tell you right now that this story was realllly good. I'm talking staying in your bed for practically the whole day because you need to finish it good. This story has romance with a liiiitle bit of suspense and you won't be able to stop reading. :-)

Rate: 10/10

*Link is on the side (External Link)