Sorry not sorry

I'm sorry...I'm sorry that I wasn't what you want. You fucking  jerk you're such an ass and I hate you for how you made me feel ...I hate how you look at her the way I look at you.it hurts to wait for someone you know you could never have...you know how it feels ? Obviously not, I was feeling cold in a burned soul.you made me feel like shit and you still do every time I see you....the truth is I don't want you to tell me you're sorry I just want you to feel like I felt but somethings are best left unsaid .i turned cold because of you I turned off my heart because I can't let people in like I did before just like you . But I just wanted you to know that you're like art ..... you'll never die in my eyes. I know that you might think my mind is a fabulous mess...Everytime I see you It makes my stomach knot My heart whispers ' I love you'While my brain yells And I still haven't figured out who to believe more I might seem crazy but god I miss you.sorry I'm confused actually you know what ...I'm not sorry I'm not confused either...fuck you yeah I said at FUCK YOU. why can't i hate you? it's like every time i try to hate you, my mind fills up with all the feelings I had for you and your heart which reminded me i was always alone stuck on you. i have to be honest with you. i think about you a lot. all the time, actually. in the morning, at night, in the middle of the day. it's you. it's just always you. it sucks because I don't want you because your scar was never healed because I never wanted to heal it.i am in love with a moment we've never had.