31

Roy's pov

"Apparently, yes." I replied.

"But, how could I not know that Damien is my step brother?" Taylor asked, which is right. I would absolutely ask that question first if I am her.

"Don't forget about the fact that half of your memories were lost." Jackson replied instead with his arms still crossed, standing at the corner of the living room.

"Right. If Damien is my step brother, why would he want to murder me? I don't think there's any reasonable reason for him to do that. I could swear from the bottom of my heart that I've never did anything to him."

"Well- your mother did. Damien was mad at your mother for marrying his father. Which it totally ruined his family. From what I heard, Damien's mother divorced with his father when she found out that your mother is actually secretly dating his father." I said which my sentence was kind of weird and confusing. Not to mention, I speaked a little too fast that I somehow think that what I said could actually be a rap.

"What? Too many mother's and father's in your sentence that it's confusing me." Taylor said which she still had that clueless face on while Jackson also had the same expression although he knew about what I said.

"Forget it. I'll explain it some other time." I'm too lazy to even repeat that but the point is, I've told her. It's just the matter of her understanding what I said or not.

"And, what about the pendrive?" She asked as she point towards my hand which was still gripping onto the pendrive she handed me earlier, tightly. I lifted my hand that was holding that pendrive and stared at it for awhile before looking at her.

"This- is the only evidence that could bring Damien straight to jail."

.

.

.

.

"What's in there?" She asked, straight to the point.

"There is a short video clip which I took a few years ago. I used to be a part of Damien's group and I was with him when he's planning the car accident." I explained which Jackson suddenly turned towards me with a suprised expression.

"Why didn't I know about that!?" He asked while moving closer, standing next to Taylor.

"Because that was too personal. But, don't worry. I'm not a part of Damien's group anymore, I'm with Karry. At first, Damien planned an accident. Still, Karry is smart enough that he knew it wasn't just an accident." I stopped for a few seconds before continuing.

"In the video, it clearly shows that Damien purposely did something to a stranger's car. Which will cause the car to lose control if it's being drived."

"Oh. Now everything somehow makes sense." Taylor said which I nodded my head as a reply.

Taylor's pov

I heard that Karry is still being suspected as the murderer, that is why he has to stay at the police station, until they found some proof to prove that he's innocent.

I really miss him.

All I could do was to wait for luck to be on my side. . .

Without Karry, I think I'm even more useless and weak than usual. Those girls who used to bully me in the past came back. In the past, Karry is always the one who helps me and defend me- now, It's up to myself.

"What? Now that Karry is gone, you're just one of those useless trash. Hmph, weak as ever." One of the girl that bullied me the other time said as her friends were surrounding me, blocking my way.