Chapter 3 // why?

quote of the day- the world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page

-

its been a few weeks since Daniel left and I've been slowly pushing Loren out of my life, I don't know why but after people leave me I push everyone that cares about me away, I did this to both Loren and Daniel after the accident with my family. Loren has been hanging out with these two cheerleaders, they both absolutely hate me because I never talk to anyone.

xx

Loren's POV

 recently Chloe has been shutting everyone out, she always does this when people leave her, but I'm sick of her pushing me away and coming back to me, so I started to hang out with these two girls on my cheerleading team, they both don't really like Chloe but I just hang out with them because I don't really want to be alone whilst Chloe is going through her little 'faze.'

"hey Loren, we need you to do something for us" Ashley tells me as I sit down at their table

"sure whats up" I ask them

"if you want to be friends with us you have to break all ties with the mute freak" Ashley tells me

my heart literally drops, of course I still want to be friends with Chloe and I don't want to completely leave her because I'm all she has left but then she is pushing me away. 

"you either do it know or you can go back to her" Jasmine tells me.

I look over at the table that Chloe is sitting at, I stand up and walk over to her, she is sitting there looking at the drawing side of her note book. "chloe I don't understand you, you literally push everyone out of your life once someone leaves, I'm sick of you pushing me away and then running back to me when you want to" she looks at me with shook in her eyes, she doesn't do anything except look at me. "you literally make everyone feel bad for you because your mute, no one will ever care about you as much as they care about Daniel.. why because your mute, you'll never be able to tell a boy that you love them or talk to someone with out writing shit down, your useless Chloe and no one will ever love someone that is useless" Chloe gets up and grabs her things and runs out of cafeteria. Yes I know what I did was wrong but, sometimes people need to move on, if this is my way of moving on from Chloe then so be it.

xx

Chloe's POV

I ran for the school doors, I just kept running tears streaming down my face at this point, 'your useless Chloe' runs through my head all the time I'm running home, 'is that why Daniel left me' 'is that why everyone left me' 'am I really that useless' all these questions float through my mind, I get to my house and go inside, I ran up the stairs and straight into Daniel's room. Every time I was upset or angry, I could always go to Daniel. I just fall onto his bed and cry, even harder remembering he's not here, he's living his dream in LA.

-

533 words

Authors note:

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry it took me a bit to update

13 February 2018