Single Tennis Ball with Firey and Coiny

Requested by 

"DAD! COINY IS BEING A JERK AGAIN!" 6 year old Firey cried as he ran to his father.

"Son, don't cry. I'll get Coiny to stop." Tennis Ball tiredly said. He stood up and walked over to 6 years old Coiny. "Coiny, I would like if you were nicer to your twin brother."

"But Firey is such a scaredy cat! It's really annoying!" Coiny complained.

Tennis Ball sighed. "Everyone has fears Coiny, it's important to understand that."

"But I want to play with my water guns!" Coiny whined.

"Maybe you can play with me?" Tennis Ball said.

"OK Dad! Here's yours. Now try to shoot me! I'm the best watergunner in the world so good luck!" Coiny laughed as he ran off.

"Wait, what about me Dad?" Firey asked.

"You can come outside and watch. You can play with your toys outside if you like." Tennis Ball told his son.

"OK Dad." Firey smiled a bit.

When Firey left, Tennis Ball massaged his aching head.

"I just wish those 2 would get along." He groaned.

It's been hard taking care of 2 kids who never get along. He looked at one of the pictures hanging on the walls. Firey and Coiny trying to push one another away from the picture.

He sighed. It's been like this ever since. "I thought twins would mean they would get along better."

He looked at another picture. One with him and his wife, Golf Ball who was currently working overseas and almost never came home. She never had the time to.

He couldn't blame her but he couldn't help but resent it a bit.

"DAD!" Both twins cried out from outside.

"Coming!" He said and started to head outside.

He still is a father though. He needs to stay strong for both of them.

With that in mind, he smiled and went out.