5 boys

hey guys me and my friend are gonna make this MAGcon fan-fiction so I hope you enjoy! btw we wrote it and we accidentally deleted so we have to start all over again;( well enjoy luv you xoxo

I was laying on my beach towel watching the tides come and go, getting my tan when I spotted 5 guys playing volleyball shirtless. To be honest they were all really cute.

Scratch that they were hot. I wondered of I should go join them. I decided against it.

As I was getting my things to leave, someone bumped into me.

"O my god sorry"

"It's okay"

I looked up to see one of the boys from earlier! wow even his voice is hot...

"Hey my name's Cameron."

"Oh um I'm Adria," I replied, surprised that someone as hot as him was actually talking to me.

"Hey do you wanna play volleyball with me and the boys over there?" Cameron asked me while pointing to the group of boys standing at the volleyball court.

"Sure! If it's ok I'm gonna go run back to my house to grab some shorts. it's right across the street" wow I talk a lot

"Yeah sure, would you like me to come with you??" he asked, blushing! I just have to say that's fucking adorable!!!

"oh sure ok" omfg that was so awkward but adorable.

Since we had gotten all my stuff back in my bag, I was able to swing it back over my shoulder.

He offered me his hand in helping me get all the way up. I took it and he pulled me up. God he was strong!

I was almost up when I tripped over Cameron's foot and landed in his arms, my face buried in his bare chest.

Cameron's P.O.V

Wow

Wow

I've never felt this way before. god! that sounds so cheezy! but seriously she was like gorgeous!!

Even if I just met her, I want to know more about her. Her body was warming my chest. I could stay like this forever. But unfortunately, she stepped away from me.

Clearing my throat I tried to say something to break the awkward silence but all I could do was stare her boobs...

JK!! It was her eyes that I couldn't stop staring at. Wow they were beautiful. they were hazel filled with blue and green flakes.

"Um. ok I guess I'll get going then," she said.

Ok I will try to update it later but this is what I have so far :) tell me if you like it! And don't forget to vote and follow<3 xoxoxo - e