Chapter 3

Hey guys yay i updated. It's Saturday and I'm with my friends so I might get distracted. I might miss a few days bc of school but ya hope you enjoy. Btw it's gonna be faster cuz the last 2 chapters was slow:) byee xoxo

Cameron's P.O.V

"Oh my god Matthew! you are so funny" Adria was laughing at his joke. this made me angry.

"Alright guys well I gotta go home," she continued. "byyeeee!" she said happily.

She grabbed her bag and was about to walk out the door when Matthew got up and said "don't I get a hug!" oh my god Matthew I thought.

"of course!" Adria said before burying herself in his arms. I didn't think I could take it anymore."ok! I think she has to leave!" I said pushing Matthew away from MY Adria.

I gave Matt a glare before walking out the door with Adria and shutting the it behind me.

"Hey what's the matter?" she asked me. "nothing. I just think you should go."

"Um well ok then bye Cam." she said.

"Wait I'm sorry that was rude" I said, grabbing her hand and stopping her.

"Um i-"

Adria's P.O.V.

Before I could finish my sentence Cameron gently pressed his lips to mine.

My mind raced. My heart skipped a beat. Our lips moved in sync. It was amazing. It was everything I could have imagined. It was perfect.

I pulled away so I could catch my breath.

"Cam, I-"

As a way to silence me he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me more.

Hooking his fingers in my belt loop, and pulling me into his body. His kiss was harder and was getting more and more passionate.

I rested my hands around his neck and softly played with his smooth, short hair.

His hands fell down to my thighs and he pulled them up to his waist. My legs wrapped around his sides, his strong arms holding me up.

We fell against the wall, my back against it. As Cameron pushed his lips against mine.

As it got more intense I bit his lip and Cam softly whispered in my ear "Adria I love you. Will you please be my girlfriend?"

My stomach filled with butterflies as I gave him my answer.

"Yes."