Begining

Hellbents POV

I absolutely hate school. Girls trying to get any boy they find, jocks bullying any "nerdy kid", then there are the kids like me... the uhm "popular kid". Not sure of how that really works, but I guess I'm just cool some how... I just be myself after all I am a damn demon. Getting caught smoking, making out with strangers, and I don't give a damn about anyone in this school. That was until March 16,2017.

"Hellbent please report to the front office"

Dolan POV

I stood outside the massive school thinking, "do I really have to go in, school sucks ass" I didn't understand school, how people are rated on how they looked and how they act. I sigh "I guess I shouldn't be late tho." I ran up to the doors of the school and walked in. It was dead silent.. "Id guess class already started" I said while turning my head around like a damn basketball blanching on someone finger. I started walking around and found this door that said Front Office plastered on it, so I just said "uhm why not"

Third Person

As soon as Dolan walked in he felt someone or something brush right pasted him as if he wasn't there, causing him to be pushed back. He glared "Excuse you" as he turned to see who it was instantly regretting what just came out of his mouth. He turned and saw a red, tall, tall figure wearing a leather jacket just staring down at him. "D-demon ." Sputtered Dolan. Hellbent stared down at him "Yea no shit.." Hellbent turned around and walked away back to his class. Dolan stood the in complete shock just watching him walk away. "Danger Dolan" called out a voice "I'm ready for you now"

Hellbents POV

Really.. "Demon" I have a name people just choose not to ask I guess. Am I really that horrifying? (Hellbent looks at himself in the bathroom mirror) Well not horrifying to the girls apparently, but I don't like any of them to uhm "hoe-y" As hellbent walked back into his classroom he looked down and approached his seat. He usually sat alone in the back corner of the room but when he looked up he saw someone sitting in the seat next to his just staring at him. He stared back at him and sigh "well shit" the teacher spoke loudly "Hellbent language" Hellbent rolled his eyes and sat down. He still felt the eyes of the person sitting next to him just staring at him. He turned his head "Need something or are you admiring." The person crossed his arms, "what kind of name is hellbent?" He asked. "Not like I had a choice pretty boy" hellbent replied. "Dolan" he said "my name is Dolan not "pretty boy" Hellbent smirked "I can call you whatever I want but okay Dolan."

As soon as the class ended Hellbent got up and started walking away. He suddenly felt someone grab his shoulder. He jerked around, "what?." Realizing it was the principle he apologized. "It's fine Hellbent but can you do me a favor?" He asked. Hellbent tilt his head and said "uhm sure" The principle eyes lead to Dolan, "show the new kid around? It'll get you out of detention." Hellbent sighed looking over at Dolan, "okay.." The principle called Dolan over. "Uhm yes?" Asked Dolan as he looked Hellbent up and down. "Hellbent will be showing you around school for the next two days" said the principle while he smiled. "Oh" Dolan said staring at Hellbents yellow eyes. "Well, have at it then" said the principle as he walked away leaving both boys awkwardly standing there "Great." Hellbent sighed.