Picture Perfect

Third Person

Hellbent walked next Dolan as he looked around at the obnoxious kids. Dolan noticed Hellbent knew like.. everyone, and the girls were all over him. Hellbent stopped to show Dolan his locker and was until a girl with ocean blue eyes jumped on him. "TF" Hellbent nearly fell over as the girl was laughing. "Excuse you in trying to help someone" Hellbent said frustrated. The girl then did something that made Dolan sick she bent over in front of hellbent on purpose and just replied "I am too" and winked. Hellbent looked at her with complete disgust and told her to well.. f-off. She rolled her eyes "oh please you want me as much as I want you" she said grabbing his shirt collar. Dolan kind of got pissed and pulled hellbent towards him. "Actually I think he told you to f-off" Dolan said while smiling. Hellbent looked at him and smirked "Yea I did now be.gone.thot" Dolan laughed a little as the girl stomped away. "Thanks, your not half bad" Hellbent said to Dolan while grinning " your welcome and I could say the same about you. Besides all the hoes" Hellbent laughed and continued helping Dolan unlock his locker.

They were walking to Geometry which is the class the had together when Dolan heard someone scream Hellbent's name. They both turned their heads and saw a wolf girl with blonde fur and green eyes running towards him. She stopped in front of him and hugged him. Then glanced over still Dolan still looking fucking confused. "Oh who's that" she asked pointing to Dolan. "His names Dolan he is pretty chill" Hellbent said patting Dolans back. "Who are you? If I may ask." Dolan said kinda irritated. "The names Summer and I'm hellbents BEST FRIEND!!" She screeched jumping up and down. "Oh" Dolan sighed looking at hellbent, while Hellbent blushed while staring down at Dolan. Dolan walked away. "What's his deal" summer asked "he is new give him time" hellbent said. "Can I talk to you in private?" Hellbent ask summer "Definitely" summer replied "lemme tell Dolan rlly quick so he isn't wondering where I am" hellbent ran in and ran back out and walked with Summer to a quit spot.

"What is it hellbent?" Summer said kinda of worried. "Don't be worried it's nothing bad but uhm" hellbent blushed "I kinda am starting to like someone" he said hardly blushing "WHAT WHO?!?" She screamed "HUSH, I just met him so I doubt he likes me" he said while making sure no one was around listening. Summer stopped "HE AS IN A BOY AS IN YOUR GAY?!?" She screamed "oh uhm I guess I've should've told you early" he cover his face in embarrassment " I kind of already had a feeling you haven't dated a girl in 3 years" she rolled her eyes. "True.." he sighed "WHO IS IT?!?" She said impatiently. He blushed "D-Dolan" he covered his face with his hands "AWWW I SHIP" she screeched "hushh now let's get back to class.. I mis Dolan.." he uttered while summer screech because of the cuteness.

Hellbents POV

I just confessed I am gay to summer. (He sighs) he walked back in the class and saw Dolan sitting their doodling on his paper while the teacher was explaining something he wasn't listening to. He sat down and decided I should try and be flirty, because I'm just well that type of person. He smirked at Dolan "what you drawing pretty boy?" Dolan rolled his eyes "not that you care" hellbent leaned closer to him making his chest touch his arm "but I want to see" he implied staring at Dolan. Dolan turned Hellbents way him making their faces less then 7 inches away from each other. Hellbent smirked and made Dolan blush and quickly turn away. "I'm waiting" hellbent said putting his hand on his thigh. Dolan blushed extremely hard. "W-what are you doing?" "I'm not doing anything" hellbent smirked. Dolan then crushed the drawing in a ball and put it in his jacket pocket. "It's a secret" Dolan stammered "oh come on" hellbent said squeezing his thigh "please?" "I-I can't" Dolan blushed as the bell rang he ran off out of Hellbents sight. (What is that pretty boy hiding from me.. )hellbent thought.

Dolan POV

"He can't see this drawing ever." He held the paper in his jacket pocket. He opened his locker and put his jacket in the locker. " Safe and sound." He sighed. But what he didn't know was that Hellbent knows exactly we're that picture is...

Hellbent POV

"I have done this before I can do it again." He put his ear to his locker trying to unlock it. He knew his combo thank god, because I mean I did help him open it on his first day. He unlocked it and saw the jacket and smiles. He took the paper and left the locker open knowing he would have to put it back. He sighed and opened it. As soon as he saw the picture he almost squealed... it was him, Dolan drew me, Hellbent. It was fucking good too. He blushed and smiled. "Does Dolan like me too?" He put the picture back and closed the locker and walked away feeling like he just lifted 5 feet off the ground.