Chapter 3

"Taetae!!!!! he's coming home!!!!" Jimin muffle under his breath. After he cried, he run to Taehyung's house to deliver the news. Taehyung just reach home after finish his job as a photographer in a wedding ceremony. It was his part time job aside him being a model. "Who's coming home?" Taehyung look confused while juggling with a bunch of keys. "Yoongi hyung" Jimin feel excited. "Who's Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung frowned more while Jimin gasped unbelievable.

*********

"ChimChim!!!!"........

"TaeTae!!!!"........

"ChimChim!!! what have you done????"Taehyung look away from Jimin and tap his forehead using his finger. "What on earth were you thinking using my name and started to text him???" Taehyung still angry with Jimin wrongdoing. "I'm sorry that i'm not thinking when i'm doing that, i'm so stupid back then, but please you need to help me!!!!!" Jimin makes his puppy face.

"Please TaeTae, he will come here for only two weeks, and i need you to pretend that you really write those email to him" Jimin play with Taehyung's hem to attract the latter attention. "I cannot do all this rubbish Jiminieeee" Taehyung stay still with his decision. "How could you say that???, don't you remember all the things i did for you since childhood?? i've always done your homework, you passed all the exam every year because of me, and i only need you to do this favor for me, but you refuse to do it??? where is your promise to help each other???" Jimin stomping his feet rapidly while pouting. Taehyung getting annoyed and guilty at the same time.

"Okay!!!...okay!!!!, enough with your tantrum, i'll do it hmmmmmm now tell me how does Yoongi looks like?" Jimin smile widely. "ummmm i don't have any picture of him, but i can assure you that he was fine as hell!!!!"Jimin confidently say it. "huh...i just hope that he not creepy and weird" Both of them laugh when Taehyung making his famous weird face.

*********

Min's family already on a train to Daegu, they reach Seoul after 11 hours flight. Yoongi doesn't felt tired at all, he can't wait to see his friend Taehyung. He imagine how handsome Taehyung would be, he always look handsome back then. He smile on the way to Daegu.

"I'm bored waiting!!!!!" Taehyung yawned. Both of them wait a bit far from their parents. "They will reach here in 5 minutes more Tae, could you please be patience?" Jimin said, Jimin getting nervous looking at the clock and after five minutes, the train reach the station. Jimin gulped his saliva, his palm felt sweaty, he briskly rubbing of his hand. The train stop, and the Min's except Yoongi getting down.

The Min's greet their old friends, the Park's and the Kim's. "where's Yoongi?" Mr park asked. "He claiming the luggage... oh!there he is, Yoongi!!!!!! right here" Mrs Min waves to his son direction earned attention from the latter. Jimin and Taehyung gasped when he sees Min Yoongi for the first time, "Wow!!!!!!, is that him????Not bad, for how many weeks do i have to do the drama? two weeks isn't it? Leave it to me, i will do this for you" Jimin doesn't even pay attention to Taehyung who keep talking, he just struck with Min Yoongi gorgeousness. His heart beating like it could fall out from his ribcage.

 His heart beating like it could fall out from his ribcage

Yoongi bowed to the older and giving them a hug. "How are you Yoongi?"Mr Kim asked. "I'm good" He beam his gummy smile. The older continue talking when Yoongi inspect his surrounding for his friend and stop at two guys sharing an umbrella. He smile and walked to them.

Jimin fidgeting on his feet, he really felt nervous looking at yoongi walking to their side, little did anyone know, he really want Yoongi to recognize him

Jimin fidgeting on his feet, he really felt nervous looking at yoongi walking to their side, little did anyone know, he really want Yoongi to recognize him. Yoongi smile in his every step towards his penpal. "You are Taehyung, right!!!" Yoongi closing his gap to Taehyung, making Jimin heart clenched. "You said you will recognize me hyung"Jimin muttered silently. If people could hear the tiniest sound, they will probably hearing a crack from Jimin's heart. He looked down forcing himself to not crying in front of them.

"You look stunning" Yoongi smile proudly. "That's who I am, and you looking okay too, yoongo" Taehyung said. "Yoongo??? u should change O to I, its Yoongi" Yoongi laugh a bit. "Who cares, and as it once i say it means i have said it, understand Yoongo?!!!" Taehyung flips his invisible long hair. Both Jimin and Yoongi just laugh from Taehyung silliness. "God you are too much" Yoongi said.

"Hey!!!!You must be Jimin right?" Yoongi smile to the other male who slightly short than him. Jimin just nodded with smile. "Oh wow, You too have became so big, but i never thought that Taehyung would grow up like this" Yoongi eyes staring at taehyung with adoration. "What Had you thought about me?" Taehyung eager to know.

"Now, what should i tell you, what all i did not think about you?" Yoongi smile brightly and Taehyung shyly smile. Jimin who looks like a third wheel in between them just stood there clenching his hand to stop him cried.

"Let's go home everyone!!!, we had so much thing to do for Chuseok day" Park Jisung rushed everyone home.