Chapter 8 {M}

Jimin's POV

Yoongi reach for my trousers, peeled off my jeans and pulled my cock out of my tight briefs. I had never felt such a hard-on in my life before. He took his tongue and began licking the head of my cock. "Yoongi, that feels really great!" I said, as I turn a bit, and I fell back on the bed. Yoongi finish pulling off my jeans, as I took my shirt off. I then shamelessly spread my legs apart giving him better access to my hard cock. He kneeled on the floor, and started sucking my cock while he played with my ass. I started pushing my ass in the air so he could work his fingers up my tight asshole while he continue to suck my dick. God, he sure was a great cock sucker. And things that make this greater was the fact that we loves each other.

He got up and removed his pants and undershorts, showing of his glorious trophy arrogantly. "Do you think you can take this in your ass?. I'm too ashamed to admitted but i wanted him so bad that i nodded vigorously. He then said "don't worry. I won't hurt you" He kissed me gently.  Even though I was fascinated by his magnificent cock, I was also scare. I reach into the night table next to my bed, and grabbed a tube of lubricant. 

However, first he applied a generous amount on his hard cock. I was watching with intense fright, but at the same time I was horny as hell. Even though I had never had my ass invaded before, I was curious to find out what it would feel like to be fucked in the ass. To get me ready, he leaned forward and put his face between my legs and started sucking my asshole and balls. God! Did it feel good. He then rammed his tongue in and out my ass while jerking on my cock. By this time his cock was throbbing and I knew he wanted my ass more than anything. Then, he greased my tight, virgin asshole. He stuck the tip of his cock-head in my hole. It felt wonderful! Warm and very hard. Then, he pushed my legs as far apart as he could and put about an inch inside.

"That hurts!" I said. He kissed me  and continue to inject another inch.

 Tears began flowing down my face, He kissed my tears away and continue to inject another inch. I was in pain with Yoongi's thick cock all the way up my ass. He stop giving me time to adjust and relax from the pain, After a while, I started to relax, and he pounded my ass plugging his cock in and out of my asshole. He continue to fuck my asshole for about fifteen minutes. I really began to enjoy the fuck. I turn to him, and ask him to go all the way out of my asshole and to shove his cock all the way back in again. He smile and said "Everything for you my dear" .  As soon as he said that, my man started fucking me like if I was the last piece of ass in the world, sweat start dripping off his face and chest. I held my legs tight and pushed back as hard as I could. I was jacking myself off while this hunk fuck and pulverize my ass. The rooms filled with our moaning and skin slapping.

He then turned me over and put me in the doggy style position and pulled my hair and whispered 'are you ready' in my ear. I replied by moaning and telling him I wanted to be stretched and stretched is what I would get. He went straight in and I was surprised i didn't get cut in half. It felt like was having an ejaculation over and over again and I didn't want it to end. He was way more experienced than me and It was bliss.

When I felt Yoongi was about to come, I squeeze my ass really tight against his cock, I could feel his dick swell even bigger and he exploded and shot his hot cum up my asshole. 

Jimin POV's end

"I Love You So much" Yoongi said before kissing me longer. "I love you soooo much too" Jimin smiled and hugged a man that he now can called as his.

"Lets sleep, tomorrow we'll back to korea and tell them everything" Jimin nodded to Yoongi who hugged him back tightly.

*********************

12:49 P.M  31/10/2019

**********************