chapter 4

It was the next day you had gotten up but Marcus was still asleep you got ready for the day hair, makeup and outfit.

You do this make up

And wear this (without the bag)

After getting ready you decided that you would go down stairs to get somthing no one else was awake so you just had cereal and sat on your phone going through Instagram and posting a photo of your makeup (You do this everyday ) an hour later aurel...

After getting ready you decided that you would go down stairs to get somthing no one else was awake so you just had cereal and sat on your phone going through Instagram and posting a photo of your makeup (You do this everyday ) an hour later aurelia came down satires ready to go to the academy.
A: hey you ready for your first day
Y: yeah as much as I can be
A: we will go in a couple minutes to have some time to set up and then the rest of them will come
Y: ok
You finish breakfast and get in the car your a bit nervous but you feel better that you won't be doing it yourself. Yous get into the academy and set up today they will be doing ground work. The brothers and Jess finally showed up yous were talking until the kids cam in some of them knew you and asked for photos. (Skip to the end of the lessons) once you had finished up the twins said they wanted to film a video while everyone was here.
Y: I will let yous film
Just as you went to leave Marcus ran up and grabbed your hand
M: where do you think you going
Y: well I don't think you want me in the video
But before you could continue he held you head in his hands and kissed you.
M: I will always want you.

( a couple weeks go by everything was going on as normal)

You woke up to do your normal things hair make up and outfit.

Once ready you decided you wanted a smoothie so you grabbed everything you needed and started to cut it up and put it in the blended when you felt Marcus grab you waist you knew it was him cause when he tired he will put his head on the back of yo...

Once ready you decided you wanted a smoothie so you grabbed everything you needed and started to cut it up and put it in the blended when you felt Marcus grab you waist you knew it was him cause when he tired he will put his head on the back of your neck.
Y: you ok babe
M: no why did you leave me
Y: I had to get ready for the day we couldn't just cuddle the day away
(Marcus started to pout)
M: but I want to
Y: let me make this then we can watch something on tv it is my day off
M: fine
He kissed the side of your cheek and sat on the sofa waiting for you. After you had finished you went and sat on the sofa with him but he pulled you over him so you were cuddling into his chest. You turned in the tv and put on a scary movie you didn't mind them but Marcus always tried to hide if he was scared he would cuddle into you holding you tighter.
Y: Marcus it's just a movie
M: I know I'm not scared
Y: ok sure
It gets to a scary part of the movie and you scream and Marcus screams as well you burst out laughing.
M: that's not funny
Y: I'm sorry I thought you weren't scared
M: I wasn't
Y: then why did you scream
He turned of the tv and pulled you on top of him. You were sitting on his lap and he started kissing you passionately You pull back.
M: I love you
Y: I love you too
You kissed him and went to get up but he held you down. But the more you tried to get up he held you tighter
Y: babe we have to get up
M: why (pouting)
Y: we have to go to the team ten house (just for the fan fic I have made it so the old team 10 house is in Maryland)
M: at what time
Y: we have to leave in ten mins
M: fine
You get up and go back up to the room Lucas and Jess were still sleeping it was 12 in the afternoon now. You wake Jess up but Lucas is still up so Marcus came in with the air horn Lucas instantly woke up we were all laughing and got ready I wore the same thing. We got in the car and lucas was driving once we got to the team 10 house jake ran up to you and hugged you.

I will continue the story in the next bit sorry ❤❤