I hate you

Hayden's POV
I know Annie promised me to not cut. But something about me just wants to read more of her notebook.
"When I'm upset,
I shut myself down.
I have no motivation for anything.
I tell myself that nobody cares,
Even though I know some do.
I think about about all of the negative things I could possibly think of.
I give myself all the pain,
Thinking I deserve it.
I'm not sure why I do that,
But that's just how I am."
I cried.
I can't believe I've known her for 3 months and I didn't know she was so hurt.
I want her to be happy. So happy. I want her to be the happiest girl alive.
I needed to think.
I needed a plan that will remind her how loved she is.
I say there for hours thinking. It didn't work.
I decided to go for a run. I start jogging first .
Then I ran faster because it makes me think so much harder. I realized I'm now in the park. I ran fast. BOOM! I ran into someone. Mackenzie. Ugh. "Hi cutie" she flirts "um.. your rude to me. I hate you don't talk to me." "Oh baby don't be like that." She touches my chest. "I-" she kisses me!!! Gross! I couldn't get out of her grip. I'm the corner of my eye I see Annie! She runs. My heart dropped! I finally got out of Kenzie's grip. If your wondering I really like Annie. I love her. "I HATE YOU! I LOVE ANNIE! DONT TALK TO ME!" I yell. I did t leave time for her to even say a word. I ran to Annie's house. I knock on the door and her mom tells me she isn't home. Where the hell would she be! I ran farther. I see her. BOOM! "ANNIE NO!!" I cry!