"Forever and always.I love you Annie"

"Hayden??" Annie waves in my face
"Oh sorry I was captured by your beauty!"
"Aww thanks Hay!"
Hay? Hay. I like that.
"It's true!"
**dinner**
We go on a walk.
"Hayden?"
"Yeah Annie?"
"Thank you for- for everything for not thinking of me differently when you found out about my cuts. Your the best Hay! I love you!"
"Forever And Always. I love you Annie"
••••••we kiss•••••••
It was sweet and passionate.
It started to pour.
Annie pulled apart and started dancing in the rain like a little child.
"Your such a child Leblanc!" I tease.
"So!? GROWING UP IS BORING!!" She screams
That's true.
Growing up is boring so we have to live it with the things we love and the people we love. I just watch Annie dance and dance and dance.
"JOIN ME!!" She yells.
Ugh😂😂
She pulls me and we start running and we bump into this festival where people are salsa dancing and having fun!
Of course Annie joins in.
"JOIN ME HAY JOIN ME!!!?"
"Ok ok I give up!" I shook.
We start to dance with everyone else it was really fun. Finally, Annie stops. She walks off. I catch up. "Annie?" " are you ok Annie?"
she turns around laughing. " OF COURSE IM OK !!! You just gave me the best day of my life Hayden and I can't thank you enough!"
"Annie you don't have to thank me I love you!"
"I love you more Hay" Annie yells.
"Let's walk." I gesture
"Ok" she smiles
We just talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk and talk. (What's wrong w me?😂😂) we get into the car and I drive her home I walk her to her front door. "Once again Hay thank you for everything you do for me"she kisses the side of my cheek.
"I love you" I smile
"I know duh"
I laugh and shut her door. As i walk to my car I laugh and whisper "I love her"