Chapter 6: They Match Your Eyes

Harry's POV:

Harry's POV:

I walk down the street quickly and with anticipation. I can feel butterflies begin to flutter inside my stomach as I see the flower shop in the near distance. Louis already texted me and told me he was inside but I still can't shake my goosebumps. Though I am usually comfortable around him, something about the way he looks and talks and stares into my eyes makes me feel weak at the knees. Within seconds I am at the door of the shop and I glare inside the window. I see James reading a magazine at the checkout counter but the rest of the store seems empty. I push it open and the high pitched bell ring. James's head darts up and his face lightens up once he sees me.

"Harry!" He proclaims with a grin.

"Hello James." I smile kindly at him.

"Have you seen a short brunette boy in here?" I ask curiously as I don't see him by the front where the roses are.

"Oh yeah, he came in here a few minutes ago. I think he went to the back by the ferns and such." He says, pointing to the back though I know exactly where they are already.

"Thanks." I say before making my way to the back of the store. I adjust my collar and clear my throat as I can't help but feel hot. What am I so nervous for?

Sure enough, I make my way back to where the mass greenery is and see the short boy standing in front of it all. His dark hair and black jeans clashing with the light green hues that surrounded him.

"Hey louis." I say, finally speaking up after simply watching him for a moment or two.

He jumps at my voice and quickly turns around. He has a small green potted plant in his hands that I didn't notice before.

"Hi harry! When did you get in?" He smiles.

"Just a moment ago. I thought you would've been in the front where the flowers are."

"Oh yeah.. well I started wandering around as I've been here for a while and I found these cute little plants." He grins shyly and looks at the information tag attached to the pot.

"This is a... p- Peperomia" he squints at the tag then confidently smiles once he gets the name right. He looks up at me with the sweetest eyes and holds up the plant so that it's eye level with me.

"Isn't it cute! I think I'm gonna get it." He brings it back down to his chest and pretends to cradle it like a baby

I tilt my head to the side and and give him a raised eyebrow.

"I thought you wanted to get flowers."

"Well... I did, but then I found this little guy."