Chapter 11

When we got to Rin's next class I when I was supposed to drop him off.  I turned around about to walk away."Well Rin it looks like we'll be see-"

Suddenly he cut me off saying and at the same time he was grabbing onto my wrist."Wait. What if we hang out after school?"

"Hang out..?" I asked slowly. "Yeah. I don't know my way around town, maybe if I had a person like you to show me around the area"

"But-Fine, I will show you around the town but that's it" I ended up showing Rin around town because I mean he's new and I wouldn't want him to get lost or something like that because of me.

"Thanks, we can meet at the gates after school then?" He started to light up as I agreed with him. I was kin-no never mind. "Okay, see you after school then"

-TimeSkip-...

After school I went to the gates like I promised, it wasn't that long until I saw Rin walking towards me. "Hey (Y/N)", "Hey Rin"

"Ready to go?" He asked me. " Yeah". This was the time I actually noticed that he was way taller than me. It was a useless thought but oh well.

-TimeSkip-...

It' has been about 30 minutes of walking and I had shown him the area around school. After that we decided to part ways.

(Rin POV)

I was walking back home after (Y/N) had shown me around town. It was a fun little experience you know.

"Plus he's kinda cute" I whispered out loud to myself. Then I felt a presence behind me. "Come out, I know you're there"

Then I turned around to see a girl with black hair and grey eyes. I could feel her deadly presence. Because she was looking at me with blood thirst. "I will not let you have (Y/N)." She threaten me. The next thing I knew she was charging me with a knife in her hand.

.
..
...

I then grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall.   "I'm guessing that (Y/N) might be someone very special to you" She tried to get struggle out of her grasp but failed. I then let her go.The next thing I knew she sprinted away.

How interesting...
_____________________________________
Hehehe...01/31/18
~Nene-chan