Ch. 1 Wanna Go For A Ride?

*Rose POV*

     'Nine o'clock, one more hour' was the only thought that ran through my mind as I stood behind the counter of the little burger joint I work at, known as Bob's Burgers with the cook, Dan in the kitchen. When I was about to die of boredom from lack of customers four guys and a kid walked in with smirks on all of their faces- The Lost Boys. I know them, but I don't really know their names. No one actually does. One looked like a little more handsome version of twisted sister, one was definitely Native American with dark brown hair and black clothes and he wasn't wearing a shirt(he's probably a player). Another one had long blonde curly hair, jeans and a really nice patchwork jacket with a tank top under that and the little kid had brown hair and brown eyes that looked to be no older than 10. The last one wore all black with a platinum  blonde mullet and electric blue eyes. "Hey guys, how can I help you tonight?" I asked with a smile as I leaned over the counter. "Can I have a double cheeseburger with french fries-never tater tots, and a vanilla shake?"  asked the twisted sister guy (he probly gay). "You got it, anything else?" I asked as I wrote down the last of the order, "Yeah, Laddie and Dwayne just want chocolate shakes, and I want the same as Paul please" said the curly haired one. "You always get what i get, Marko" said the guy I have now learned to be Paul, "You never let me order first stupid" said Marko, "Ok, ok, that's true" said Paul, "I'm surrounded by morons" I heard the platinum blonde whisper under his breath and I tittered(tittered-to give a short half suppressed laugh; giggle) just a little. "Is that all?" I asked over the arguing of Paul and Marko. "I just want a vanilla shake with extra whip cream, chocolate shavings and a cherry on top please" said the platinum blonde. "Alright, that's five orders. I'm assuming you're done?" i asked and they all nodded.

*David POV*

I like this girl. She's not afraid of us, but she probably should be. She is just gonna be dinner...

*Rose POV*

I'm pretty unsure of these guys, but who am I to judge their ways of living? Dan finished cooking their meals and I took them all balancing them on a big tray. "Ok, I think I've got this right," i said once i got to their table. "Paul, double cheeseburger, french fries- never tater tots, and a vanilla shake" I said to myself as I handed Paul his food with him looking kind of shocked, although, i don't know why. "Laddie and dwayne just got chocolate shakes" I said as I handed the kid and the dark haired one and the kid each a chocolate shake. "You just wanted the same as Paul, because you always get the same as Paul because he always orders before you" i mumbled and handed Marko the same thing Paul ordered. "And you just wanted a vanilla shake with extra whip cream, chocolate shavings with a cherry on top" I said as I handed the platinum blonde his shake and began to walk away before someone grabbed my wrist and instinctively I turned around punching. I accidentally punched the platinum blonde in his cheek, "Oh my God, I am so sorry" I said putting my hands in my pockets and looking at the floor. I heard all the others start laughing as the blonde rubbed his face, "Hell of a hit" he said and moved his hand back to his shake, "I am so sorry, it's really just habit" I said, "You're fine doll, we're cool with it. I'm pretty sure David is fine too. Its kind of funny really, just don't do that to a Surf Nazi" Paul said, "You have no idea how many times I've done that to people like them. They're jerks and they deserved it" I said with my arms crossed and they all started laughing again. "Enjoy your meal" I said walking back to the kitchen.

*David POV*

Damn that girl has got a good hit. I mean that hurt and honestly I really like her, but she's still just a meal

*Marko POV*

I'm pretty sure that hit actually hurt David. I mean he didn't say anything about it, but I could just tell. She is awesome, but I think she is still gonna be a meal.

*Paul POV*

I can't believe she actually hit David, IT'S DAVID FOR PETE'S SAKE! But something pretty impressive was that she knew every one of our orders and every single word we used while ordering them. I would hate to kill her, she's the most fantastic woman I have ever seen.

*Rose POV*

All of the guys finished eating and David sent them outside and walked up to me, "One more thing?" he asked. "Whatcha need?" I asked him with a smile, "Can I have your name??" he asked with a smirk. "Rose"

Well Rose, wanna go for a ride then?" he asked 'it's 10' I thought 'work's over anyway' I said to myself, "Aww to hell with it. Sure, just let me change" I said and went to the bathroom and put on the outfit at the top (minus the bag).