Chapter 1

Betsy pov

My friend named mabel called me and asked me do i want to go to the club tonight with her and isabella they my two bestfriends i took a shower using my victoria secret shower gel and i put vs lotion and nicki minaj perfume on. i decided to wear a crop top and high waisted jeans and toms and a cardigain i put on sunglasses and i put my hair in a bun and i waited till my friends arrived to pick me up my friend mabel played the song n.e heartbreak by new edition in the car while me and isabela was singing on to the song we finally arrived at the club and we sat at the bar i said three jamaican me happys as i payed for my bestfriends. I saw alot of guys came in the club but i was still talking and giggling with my friends as i saw one boy come up to the bar saying" hey beautiful" to me as i ignored him. "Your a stuck up one huh" he said while chuckling i smiled a little noticing how cute he was but i told him im not interested as i walked out the club my friend mabel and isabel followed after me "what is wrong with you he cute" mabel said but i have oscar i said "but arent you tired of him isabel said" yeah but if i cheat on him my soul will hurt. Are you ready to leave mabel asked. Yes i said. While i went into the car mabel drove me back home as i told her thank you for the ride i put my pajamas on and then went to bed.