chapter 8

Betsy pov
Today is our one month anniversary I can't believe it one month!!! I'm going to treat him out to eat somewhere and im going to give him a letter I finally moved in with him but he was gone to the studio I hurried up and went to home Depot to grab a couple of things to make his card with. And I made his letter it was a sweet paragraph telling him how much I love him.

Romeo pov

Today is our one month I told marquees. What are you going to do for her? marquees asked I'm going to take her to Victoria secret and I'm going to give her money I replied. Aww you in love marquees joked.

Betsy pov
When romeo came home I gave him a kiss and he slapped my ass. Don't start this I jokingly​ said. I'm going to take you out I said. Okay Romeo replied. We got into my Benz and I took him to a barbeque all you can eat I know it's not romantic but it's very fancy in there. The Chinese guy said I'm very pretty and I told him thanks. Romeo kissed me. Romeo sat down waiting for the drinks while I went and fixed the food I went and got shrimp fried rice and fries and chicken on a stick I came back while noticing Romeo stareing at my body I bent over acting like I dropped something I heard Romeo say you ain't running from this dick next time he said it under his breath I was acting like I didn't hear him I said what? He said nothing I was giggling.

Romeo pov
I was fixing my food thinking about Betsy body. Damn she has a amazing body and good pussy. After we left the restaurant I took her to the mall to get some Victoria secret. Grab whatever you want baby as I said to her. She picked up a love perfume and two lingerie. Is that all what you want? I asked. Yeah she replied I payed for it and once when we got in the car I gave her $300 she kissed me and said im the best.