Nakey nakey Jacob!

Jakey pushed me onto his hotel bed. he took off his shirt and mine too.

"Show me your tookie" he demanded, i did.

"Oh um i think you should leave" he said as he gazed upon my gaping glory hole.

"Why? Did i do something wrong?" I asked with tears flooding my eues.

"No i mean yes but no i think" he stammered. I got up quickly and put my tookie away. Im so embaressed maybe i was too hairy for him or something? Whats wrong with me?

"Its okay i understand" i said trying to walk out the door and end my embarressment.

"Okay uh yoou have my number right" i nodded and left.

I ran out into the street screaming at the top of my lungs in embarresment. I ran all the way home and into my bedroom and sobbed and cried all day.

My stupid mom kept knocking on my door to see if i was okay. That bitch. Cant she just leave me aslone in my miserie. She opened my door (rood)

"Sweatie whats wrogn? She asked. "Im too ugly and jakey didnt want me its all your fault why cant i be pretty like dad" i yelled at her and flailed back onto kmy bed.

"Im sorry huni i wish i could give you a magic potion or something but you have to just put up with your ugly face" she tried to pat my head

"OMG MOOM GET OUT YOU SUCK I HATE YOU AND I HATE MY LIFE AND I WISH I COULD DIE AND I DONT LIKE LIVING" i said. >:(

Ding

My phone went off and i scrambled to grab it.

It was a text from jacob!!11!!!!1!!!

Hey baby im really sorry about today i hope you had a good run home. I wish i could explain whhy i had to stop but i cant.... Not yet anyway.... Its too hard to eexplain and i just dont know you enough to tell you yet. Sweet dreams my pumpkin pie tootsie roll squiggle. Xoxoxoxo

P.s you can always wear my sweatshirt :)

My hert melted at his hert felt words. A tear ran down my cheek as i smiled. I just have to make him hang out eith me until we get super close. Then hell want me. Ill show him that im amazing and hell love me forever.

He will be mine.