Full Moon Rise Chapter 10

The soft air. The smell of the flowers flowing through the air The scent of rosemary and vanilla danced through the air. The warm grass and the sun gleaming down on me. The breeze was blowing my hair back and forth through the grass. My paradise.

*******

I woke up to a sudden burst of laughter. I turned my head slightly to see who it was. It had been Lim and Jess sitting at a table. I think one of them caught me looking over because as soon as I looked back up to the ceiling, one of them started to march over to me. It was Lim; his shoulder-length hair now hovered over my face. "Good you're awake!" He said enthusiastically. I gave no response.

Jess blurted out, "You're gonna freak her out if you keep hovering over her like that." He backed away slowly.

I looked over at him, "Where's Jace?"

"He was furious, so I told him to stay out for awhile."

"Okay." After we had had the little talk, I started to drift away while he was talking to me.

*******

I felt something brush over my mouth. I opened my eyes very slowly to see Jace on his knees next to me. He lifted his face up slowly while opening his eyes. At racing speed, I closed my eyes. How many times had he done this? A bright scarlet color crept up my face as I beamed with happiness. The door closed then quickly opened back up. I glanced to look who it was it had been. Willix. He stepped closer to me. I closed my eyes. I felt a slight brush on my forehead. I stopped myself from gasping. Does he like...me? It's probably a misunderstanding.

*******

I gradually opened my eyes. I sat up looking around again to see if I was still was in the same room I was in before. I placed my foot down one after the other. I stood up. I felt something cold and heavy on my neck; I started to caress it. It felt like a crescent. Who was this from?

***

No comment :P - Kitteh