Chapter One

Ember's POV:

Well, flying low with Leadbottom and Dusty was amazing for the next month. What turned down the interesting was. Um.....Dusty's daydreaming? I swear if he didn't start his sprayer every time he passed me while daydreaming I would not smell like Vita Minamulch. Also getting a power wash was never suppose to be so COLD!!! 

Anyways, Dusty was daydreaming I knew exactly what dream it was. So I hummed to the tune nothing can stop me now (Play video now). 

Dusty started his sprayer shouting, "See you suckers, eat my Du-"

When he started his sprayer as he did a barrel roll. I pulled left stopping my sprayer, I heard Leadbottom shout, "DUSTY!!"

"Oh, Ah!" he grumbled as he pulled up beside us. I came back and started my sprayer again.

 I replied with a whisper to Dusty, "We are totally dead. Lecture time!"

Leadbottom was coughing up the storm as Dusty groaned in irritation. I touched my wing lightly against his. Being stuck here for a couple of months makes it easier for most people, uh I mean planes. After Leadbottom's coughing fit, he commented, "Pay attention, your day dreaming!"

"Me? No, no, no! No," Dusty looked at Leadbottom then looked away trying to cover the fact that he was lying, Leadbottom looked at him like really? Then he replied honestly looking at him, "Okay yes."

"Terrible liar," I commented which got me a glare from Dusty and a chuckle from Leadbottom, "What it's true!"

"But, you know, come on Leadbottom," Dusty looked at Leadbottom, as I rolled my eyes, "Really?"

Dusty and I both simultaneously said at the same time, "Fly straight, turn around. Fly straight turn around."

"Are you both disrespecting the sweet science of aerial application?" he asked both of us. I groaned. 

"Look, I'm more than just a crop duster," Dusty replied. 

"Which means yes," I growled, "And plus really Leadbottom, aerial application? Just call it dusting!"

"Don't go flap jawing about the Flings around the planet air racing nonsense again?" Leadbottom incorrectly said. 

Me and Dusty both said at the same time, "Excuse me, it is called the Wings Around the Globe Rally."

"For the Love of Peterbilt!" groaned Leadbottom as he glared at us. 

"And it's not nonsense," I growled at him. 

"We both have a tight turn radius and a high power to weight ratio," Dusty added on flying and doing what he said.  

"And you know what you both got?" Leadbottom asked sarcastically to both of us. 

We replied simultaneously replied glaring at Leadbottom, "What?"

"A screw loose!" he shouted, "I mean why would you want to give up crop dusting? Blue skies, no air traffic, and the tangy scent of Vita-minamulch."

He started his sprayer and inhaled, "Mmm. Just like Mamma used to spray, Delicious."

"Disgusting," I muttered as Dusty tried to plug his nose. 

He did his best and sounded nasally as he replied, "They say that smell is the first thing to go."

"Agreed," I muttered. 

"Don't you smell it?" Leadbottom asked us, I nodded as the horn went off. 

"Oh quitting time," Dusty shouted with a smile and pulled up and banked right.