Chapter Thirty-Two

(Ember's POV)

After a peaceful Christmas and New Year, Valentine's Day was once more around the corner and all I wanted to do was hide in a hole. Apparently so does Dusty, you know why? I'll give you two guesses and two hints, okay?

First one: Two words, follow us everywhere and our crazy about us. First word starts with "C" ends with "Y". Last word starts with a "F" and ends with an "N".

Second one: Green, annoying, and bothers my boyfriend while flirting with me. One word, starts with "R" and ends with "R".

You ready?

I will give you one more chance.

I'll give you the answers in 3.........

2.........

1.........

Crazy fans and Ripslinger.

Let's start with the easier one of the two; Crazy Fans. I mean, the reason their is an added on word is because these fanboys and fan girls want our "love". Or wish to "ship us" on extreme levels which both worries and embarrasses me. I think Dusty can agree. Most of these fans have left but I got some of there mail and I.....don't want to talk about it. Like why do you send picture of me in my house with hearts and kiss marks on it? Creepy~

Dusty getting it a lot better than me, probably because I'm a girl. But Dusty has to deal with Ripslinger lately. The past week between us has been difficult. I can't leave my hanger house per Dusty's orders. He really wants to protect me from an almost accident last year, but he can't protect me from him forever.

I peered outside seeing a bunch of females wanting Dusty's-um-uh, things. I blushed as I heard them scream about him and them and.....ugh. Dusty didn't looked to be home though so I'll just glare at them to leave.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Huh? I turned to my back door and quickly unlocked and opened it a crack. Dusty stared at me back with a confused look but that's when I slammed my door opened. He zoomed in as I closed it and locked it once more.

Dusty asked, "Hey Em, mind if I stay here for the few nights until they leave?"

I was about to answer, but quickly saw green, black, and the letter "R". Not realizing my motion I pushed Dusty into my room, closing the door behind us. Dusty and I locked eyes afterwards and both of us blushed when we found our bodies were very very close. Like um thisclose together.

He smirked and asked in a playful tone, "What happened for you to take this step?"

I blushed redder and hissed, "Not funny! I simply made us hide as Rip is prowling around again."

Neither of us moved but I could feel Dusty's body bristle in anger as his propeller gently hummed in my ear. He wanted to chase Rip, he wanted to make him go away. Which, by now, I was pleased for. That's when I got an idea and smirked.

Dusty looked to me confused, "What is it?"

"Trust me you'll like it," I replied.

-------

(Dusty's POV)

Ember was right, I would like it.