1. Crying

Date : 23-1-2018
This is my first book ever. I have never tried to write anything before. So you may encounter lot of mistakes. Corrections are always welcome.

Quote : Crying is how your heart speaks, when your lips can't explain the pain you feel.

Ever wondered that some people show themselves as super strong and they tell us that they never cry because they can't feel any pain.
Is this kind of thing possible ?

Most of the people have this thinking that if they cry in front of someone then they will be considered as weak af.
So many people don't show their emotions and let it out all alone.
Making fun of people who cry easily is not appropriate.

Crying isn't bad, it doesn't make a person appear weak. Every person goes through good and bad times in their lives. Some emotions are very strong and they effect a person on a different level. According to the situations, they come naturally.

Crying in front of someone is actually the courageous thing to do. Because you have to remove that brave mask out and let them see the real you. So never make a person feel uncomfortable about it. Just feel lucky that they trust you enough to do so and try to help them in whatever way you can or least you can do is pray for them.

To all the sensitive people out there, there is nothing wrong about showing your emotions. Don't change your self thinking this way. When a person can laugh wholeheartedly then the same person can also cry their heart out.

But showing emotions to every one is not worth it. Do it to only those who care about you or whom you trust completely. Displaying to every one is like creating a museum of your own feelings.

To all the people out there, it's really difficult trusting people. Trust doesn't comes easily. It takes lot of time, patience and understanding. If some one trust you then keep it. Don't break their trust or heart because it changes that particular person's life. Be careful with your words as they cannot be taken back and will leave a permanent damage.

Hey people, how are you all doing ?

Feel free to share your thoughts every one. Do let me know which type of a person you are. Sitting at a corner and draining out all alone or do you have some one whom you trust completely ?

Should I continue with this little parts ?
Are these boring ?
Should I start with a story of my own ?
Share your thoughts :)