chapter 4

Northeast Laurence Kansas, I Remember it all so well like it was yesterday, starring outside the window watching the rain cry down, sliding off the ledge. The shouting coming from my patent room still sound so clear as day, 'all he wants to do is sit in his blazing room by that bloody window, I told you that an arrange marriage wont straitening him out' my mother screamed at my father.

'He sixteen-year-old for Christ sake, we were married at his age' my father yelled back. I slowly walked to their room sliding down the wall so they could not see me thought the crack of their bedroom door.

'And look where we are? Broken dreams, a son who being forced in to an arrange bloody marriage for crying out loud and a wife who want to bloody live with HER SON AND GET A DIVORES' hearing my mother yell the last part at my father.

What I saw next was very unsuspected, my father he, he grabbed her, her by her throat, slapping her across the face leaving his filthy bright red hand mark, leaving her in tears. I quickly ran down the stairs not caring about my mother calling me 'drac dragon please honey come back it rain out' 

I stopped for a second and see Harold staring at me looking really confused 'you see my name Draco but in lain it mean dragon so that what my mother always called me dragon'

I just carried on running outside my green cotton pyjamas, it was so cold, dark and wet, the rain pouring down, making my pyjama to stick me to cause of how bad it was , id carried on running in till , I ran and fell in to someone but not just anyone a peeler , a bloody peeler, for your information my love a peeler is what you now day called them police office, so let continue , he held out his hand for me to take so I did what most children would do I took it , his hand was cold , wet and slippery.

'Are you alright son? Where are you running off to, it late let get you home? The peelers asked me taking of his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.  'Yes sir I'm fine thank you, I was running away home sir' I answered back as polity and calmly as I could.

'And why may I ask you as in why was you running away from home' the peeler ask walking down the street with me still holding my hand, 'my father and my mother was having an augment about me so I sat down by their bedroom door and I saw my father grab my mother by the throat and hit her cross the face so I ran'. I told him shaking with fear and anxiety.